Men of War: Assault Squad 2

Men of War: Assault Squad 2

RobZ Realism mod
Fandovec03 Dec 30, 2020 @ 2:23pm
How do i defeat Brits?
I called Britain the most OP side in the mod but i abandoned the thought for now and i would like to know some tips how to defeat Britain because the only counter to the Churchills is 88mm kwk 43 gun.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Mlatcka Dec 31, 2020 @ 4:04am 
attack from side BUT, if there is infantry or light tanks, try flank them and shoot them from behind
Last edited by Mlatcka; Dec 31, 2020 @ 4:05am
Imperator Augustus  [developer] Dec 31, 2020 @ 4:16am 
As Germany? Short 88s and up will kill them and they can't attack back. Track them at range, Panzershreck, Panzerfaust 60 or 100. TNT/German equiv. Goliath, SS AT rifle grenade. 15cm HE or up. Raketenwerfer. All can easily kill from the front.

Or just shoot it in the side of the turret. Hull can be done to but a bit trickier and impossible with heat.

Or just light it on fire with a flamethrower/tank.
Fandovec03 Dec 31, 2020 @ 6:43am 
Originally posted by Imperator Augustus:
As Germany? Short 88s and up will kill them and they can't attack back. Track them at range, Panzershreck, Panzerfaust 60 or 100. TNT/German equiv. Goliath, SS AT rifle grenade. 15cm HE or up. Raketenwerfer. All can easily kill from the front.

Or just shoot it in the side of the turret. Hull can be done to but a bit trickier and impossible with heat.

Or just light it on fire with a flamethrower/tank.
I mean in general. I got troubles defeating my friend who have thousands oh hours on Men of War games when hes playing brits. I got problem mainly with Churchills and Wasps.
Imperator Augustus  [developer] Dec 31, 2020 @ 11:43am 
Either can be annoying but easily dealt with in most situations.
Last edited by Imperator Augustus; Dec 31, 2020 @ 11:44am
Mlatcka Jan 1, 2021 @ 7:04am 
i highly dont recomend play as soviet cuz churchills can destroy T 34 on short distances (also can pen t34 on like 50 M in-game ofc) the biggest problem what i have when playing as a british is germany, mainly with panthers deal with best medium tank in WW II is kinda hard (mainly when will come koenig tiger A.K.A tiger 2 or king tiger) + flanking germans is kinda annoying as brit
GoombA Jan 2, 2021 @ 9:51pm 
just pick japen you can beat easyily with chi-ha 120mm cannon
Last edited by GoombA; Jan 2, 2021 @ 9:51pm
Iron Thunder Jan 6, 2021 @ 2:36am 
answer: YOU CANT (laughs in land mattresses)
Michaelsmithe Jan 15, 2021 @ 10:48am 
British are an easy faction to pick apart, the main drawback to fighting them is that they have boxy tanks that can take rounds for days. They'll eventually get tracked and become bunkers killing anything around it, causing problems. Their Infantry is lackluster and isn't as good as the american squads. I don't use arty or mortars since i'm not a homosexual and can play the game without needing to cheese my way to victory. The British PIATs are good against most if not all tanks, so watch out. Generally speaking track the tanks,and get around them, i've found most Churchills don't have the firepower to cause me to want to go out of my way to kill them, and the american lend lease tanks(Sherman V, Tulip, Achilles, etc.) are easy enough to penetrate, however in the thread i started a couple weeks ago, i find these aren't exactly weaknesses if you know what you're doing. As armor on a tank doesn't matter if you can kill anything in your path, which the achilles should be able to do(i can't remember if that's the British Wolverine or Slugger).
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50