The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Shezrie's Old Hroldan Ver 2.0
Blast Lord Dec 17, 2015 @ 10:27pm
Suggestions and Ideas
Here is a post if you want to put your suggestions and Ideas to tell the mod author about if the mod author likes it or not just post it here.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Rider May 10, 2016 @ 3:47am 
I have only just begun to scratch the surface, but this is a wonderful mod so far. However, it appears to need a patch for Frostfall. When I am in Wood Haven and it is cold and rainy outside, I get wet and start to freeze. I do not have the skills to create such a patch. Can one be made for it? I prefer not to died of exposure in my own home!
Last edited by Rider; May 10, 2016 @ 3:48am
Perhaps you could make more towns? Maybe one in The Pale? I've explored Old Hroldan and I've liked it a lot, especially the house buying system.

Perhaps this town was a fishing town, then some rich nobleman came and made it the jewel of the pale?
Or is it a farming town, on the outskirts of the Pale, made up of mainly Nords, which has a flourishing market thanks to funding from the Jarl of Dawnstar/Whiterun?
Or is it a Lumber town, full of Lumberjacks who built the entire place from wood harvested from their own area?

Any of these or something else would be great.

Also, thank you for this great contribution to The Elder Scrolls V-Skyrim!
Had a good laugh when I saw the pictures of the following...
4 tankards, one overturned.
A chair
A candle
A candle and a bottle of mead
A candle, wine, and A goblet
3 bottles of wine
Wine and Cheese
Another candle
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50