Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

sans the skeleton (New Sprite)
Scootie Nov 27, 2015 @ 3:43pm
Suggestions!
If your looking for suggestions, this is what I came up with.
Stats -
Health: 40
Sanity: 200
Hunger: 100

Pros -
Slower hunger drain
Faster movement speed
Cold and heat resistance
When insane gain posion damage and faster movement
Can use the Gaster Blaster attack
Can sleep at anytime
Recovers 3x as much sanity from sleeping

Cons -
Constant Sanity Drain
Lower damage
Gaster Blaster drains Sanity, Hunger, and Health on use

Summary -
Sans is works best as a scout. His fast movement speed, slower hunger drain, and resistance.to the tempatures makes him perfect for going on long runs with low supplies. He is best left out of a fight as very low health and low damage makes him quite easy to kill. Sans has the benefit of being able to sleep at any time to recover health and sanity. He also
gains 3x as much sanity from sleeping! This will be important as Sans will be losing sanity
over time. The knowledge that somebody is screwing with the timeline really gets to him.
When things get bad Sans finally steps his game up. While Insane Sans will move even faster and will now also deal posion damage on his attacks. Terrorbeaks will kill Sans in one hit if he lacks any armor while he is insane, this will be the hardest part about using his
true power. Sans can also use his Gaster Blaster in an emergency. This attack deals high
damage and will always posion the target. However the attack really tires him out. It
drains 50 Sanity, 25 Hunger, and 10 health.

If you like any of these ideas, just let me know!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
tweedo Nov 27, 2015 @ 4:14pm 
"Can sleep at any time"
That's Sans Alright!
Chewy Nov 28, 2015 @ 8:59am 
I don't know if lowering his health even more would work, sure he only has 1 health in Undertale but this is Don't Starve.. and 60 health is already rough combined with low damage.
Scootie Nov 28, 2015 @ 12:22pm 
True. I mainly put him at very low health as that is to be the downside for having an easy time avoiding fights to begin with. It makes him die in 1-2 hits from most monsters unless he puts armor on. 40 health also makes a Terrorbeak kill him in one hit without armor, making his stronger mode dangerous to use early on. Basically avoid fighting and just take naps!
Guys, i think maybe 60 health is right, sanity drain is too much, maybe dont put the toxic damage, and that will do it
Invader Tee Nov 28, 2015 @ 6:02pm 
60 damage seems fine seeing as how all of the other Don't Starve characters have 100+! Any more and he'd be an unplayable character :steamsad:
Kavaline Nov 28, 2015 @ 8:08pm 
Up health to 100, remove boost speed, and half damage with cold and heat. Dont sleep, upgrade with bones (one specific type, from monters, at certain chance breaking skeletons, etc). I'm brazilian, my english isn't good..
Dark Nov 29, 2015 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by kavaline:
Up health to 100, remove boost speed, and half damage with cold and heat. Dont sleep, upgrade with bones (one specific type, from monters, at certain chance breaking skeletons, etc). I'm brazilian, my english isn't good..
Something around this might be good actually. He needs to be less squishy in DST than he is in Undertale.
Firetube Dec 2, 2015 @ 11:24am 
PLS make him less killable but take his science boost like 100 health maybe thats all I want I stay still for one second in a swamp, tentacle appears, two incredible fast hits AAAANNNNDD DEAD
or just give him the ability to craft some armor that take much damage
Last edited by Firetube; Dec 2, 2015 @ 11:27am
MiroTooth Dec 5, 2015 @ 2:30am 
This is awesome!!
Fearling Dec 6, 2015 @ 12:54pm 
This is a design suggestion. Maybe some dialogs could activate that Mocking expression Sans often have? (like when he says Man, isnt my brother cool) I have no idea how modding/coding works but just figured I'd suggest more facial expressions for sans.
torniquete Dec 30, 2015 @ 12:58pm 
Up health to 100 or 120 and reduce his damage,he's too weak.
Quixe Jan 4, 2016 @ 6:52pm 
You forget sleeping in Undertale boosts your max health though. It's why no one is sure if you manage to actually kill sans or if he's just too battered to fight.
Edit: As for damage lowered is fair but remember Sans hits you the way he does in undertale is because he's aware of your defense and hits you for constant ones to screw you over despite it.
Last edited by Quixe; Jan 4, 2016 @ 6:56pm
Schizofrenik Mar 1, 2016 @ 4:12am 
Maybe Gaster blasters will be like pets ? :V and they will attack when somebody attack me ? :V :sans:
Oz Cun' #FixTF2 Mar 3, 2016 @ 2:49am 
MAD DUMMy NEXT
luizme May 24, 2016 @ 4:06pm 
Well, I thought of this idea so when he dies he doesn't drop a skeleton but ashes and ketchup - (Which represents his "blood" during his dead)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50