Homeworld Remastered Collection

Homeworld Remastered Collection

Babylon 5: War Without End
Isimiel Sep 3, 2015 @ 3:41pm
Bugs
The novas missing her drive flares and the warlock (and multiple other capship) really dont like fighters and target them first the ai doesent upgrade its hyprions and the grav section of the omega-X doesent spin
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Zeelich  [developer] Sep 3, 2015 @ 9:54pm 
Good idea, Forgot about this section.

EDIT: Uploading an update now for the above. :)
EDIT2: Forgot about Hyperion upgrade, looking into it now.
Last edited by Zeelich; Sep 3, 2015 @ 11:24pm
Isimiel Sep 4, 2015 @ 3:35am 
ty and the ai still does this http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/621849680564989122/735C4B65F42076D820709B2F21277040CCF4417D/ and may want to bump up the cost of the omega to like 2300 but all the visual bugs seem to be fixed now keep up the good work =)
Zeelich  [developer] Sep 4, 2015 @ 3:47am 
Wow, that's a lot of OmegaX's. :)
Isimiel Sep 4, 2015 @ 4:28am 
im surpised the AI can affored anything else XD
ariel.shos Sep 6, 2015 @ 8:04pm 
There are a few bugs for me: 1.wether i play the minbari or the EA there are no jumpoint animations. 2. there is no shell screen for you mod (i don't know if it's a bug or not)
3. i can build many minbari fughters and transports it's cost 1 ru.
4. for some reaon there is no resource harvesting and that is just wrong, when i'm iordering the frieighters to harvest they're just freezing.

my computer specs:
cpu clocked at 2.33 ghz
6 gb ram
750 HDD
primary GPU: intel 3000
Secondery GPU:AMD Radeon 1 GB 7450
Zeelich  [developer] Sep 8, 2015 @ 12:05am 
Hyperspace has been disabled for all ships. It proved impossible to get a decent jump animation working. However, we have managed to simulate a jumping in animation when a ship is built using docking animations. It's far from perfect but the best we can do with Classic Homeworld2. I'm hoping for more from the Remaster, but can't make any promises.

Nah, the lack of a new menu isn't a bug. I'm the only one working on the mod at the moment and I have only so much free time and new menu graphics arn't as important to me as ships, effects and gameplay. :)

Minbari are still being rebuilt. They're pretty broken at the moment but I'm working on it.

The resource harvesting is temporary. Once Minbari are back together I'll be turning asteroids into Civilian Stations for the transports/shuttles to dock at. I'm hoping to fiddle with the animations so that they enter a hanger, the door closes, they collect, the door opens and they leave. Seems more Babylon5'ish than mining asteroids.
Isimiel Sep 10, 2015 @ 8:49am 
The ai isi alot better now but it still doesent use regular omegas at all o the minbari sid of this the Sharlin and the required research is way to expensive keep up the good work though
Disco_Charlie Sep 14, 2015 @ 11:55am 
i'm having a slight bug. i am unable to damage the mimbari worker and carrier with any weaponsystem besides the G.O.D platform's torpedos and then only a little.

EDIT: im having the same problem with earth alliance shuttles and fighters (im fighting on hard)

on a side note i would like to see a higher fighter cap. i think 30 would be about right
Last edited by Disco_Charlie; Sep 14, 2015 @ 1:01pm
Mr. President Frog Sep 14, 2015 @ 12:33pm 
Maybe 30, and make them squads of 3-4 each? Lots of fighters were a thing on all sides in Babylon 5.
Isimiel Sep 14, 2015 @ 12:59pm 
The ai isent upgradeing there hyprions and its not building standard omegas or warlocks
Zeelich  [developer] Sep 14, 2015 @ 8:10pm 
Strange the Workers/Fighters arn't being damaged. I'll have a look.

Fighter cap increase is a good idea, and I'll put ships back into squads and see what happens. :)

Damn, I thought I had fixed the Hyperion upgrade bug. Got some ideas to try to get the AI building different ships, just about to test. :) Fingers crossed.
Mr. President Frog Sep 14, 2015 @ 11:44pm 
Best. Screenshot. Ever. Hahaha, are ALL of those really fighters??
Isimiel Sep 15, 2015 @ 5:56am 
thats a lot of fighters O.o mabey 35-40 area?
xEntriq Sep 15, 2015 @ 10:36pm 
i have noticed in the recent update you brought back area capture but none of the awards are functioning?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50