Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Night Kingdoms Sequel-Sequel
TaintedSyringe  [developer] Sep 8, 2015 @ 5:59pm
Want to contribute?
If there is anything you'd like to contribute to the mod (new pieces, better items, higher-res cards, etc.) feel free to reach out or post here.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Ghuul  [developer] Sep 17, 2015 @ 10:32am 
Hey! :) I've actually had a semi-complete version of TI3 (the base game) for a while, though I haven't uploaded it to the workshop. Anyhow, I noticed you were looking for contributors, and I do have quite a few components if you want to have a look. Some of them may be of higher quality than what you already have.
Last edited by Ghuul; Sep 17, 2015 @ 10:40am
TaintedSyringe  [developer] Sep 17, 2015 @ 11:48am 
Originally posted by Ghuul:
Hey! :) I've actually had a semi-complete version of TI3 (the base game) for a while, though I haven't uploaded it to the workshop. Anyhow, I noticed you were looking for contributors, and I do have quite a few components if you want to have a look. Some of them may be of higher quality than what you already have.

Sounds awesome, I'll be following up with you soon!
Ghuul  [developer] Sep 17, 2015 @ 11:52am 
Great, I hope what I have is useful. :)
didas Mar 22, 2016 @ 2:05am 
4 player variant (6 strategy cards and addons) by Mike Evans would be nice to add - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13468815/4PlayerVariant.pdf
Kramit The Frog Apr 3, 2016 @ 6:10pm 
Hey guys I love the mod and will be playing it sometime in the near future. I was a little disappointed with the quality of certain textures, the cards and race sheets in particular. I was wondering if you would like me to redo the textures? This would include all cards, race sheets, tiles, tokens, and anything else that isn't a complicated 3D model. You can see an example of the clarity of my work here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=638613544

Please contact me if you are interested :)
narren96c Jun 23, 2017 @ 2:25am 
Well, I am merely a user of this mod. Thanks for it, btw!
I am interested in improving clarity :). Also, I own base game and both expansions. Let me know, if I can help somehow.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50