The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TARDIS: Regenerated
Meridia Aug 11, 2015 @ 12:29pm
Help for problems flying/using this mod
If your having an issue with this mod, please tell me and I'll see what I can do to help!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 113 comments
Mal Aug 17, 2015 @ 6:04pm 
I got to the end of the dungeon and it finished the quest but the tardis wasnt there. I used the the summon spell and it appeared but I can't enter. This mod is awesome so far and I wanna used it more. :steamsad:
Dannyman415 Aug 18, 2015 @ 8:24am 
the navagation controls dont show anything
Borks Bonur Aug 18, 2015 @ 10:14am 
Same thing as Aqatoryi
Meridia Aug 21, 2015 @ 4:09pm 
Aqatoryl, uninstall SkyUI, SKSE and the mod. Start up your game a couple times to make sure they're outta there, then install SKSE and SkyUI, start up your game, and then download the mod, try to load a save before you started the mod. DANNYMAN415 you need to be pacteint, and load a previous save. If your having an issue I would also try getting the nexus version, I've never used it but it has gotten some good reviews.
lilly@glados:~$ Sep 3, 2015 @ 8:28am 
The TARDIS's time throttle is stuck. When you start the takeoff process, everything goes normally, but the throttle is always set to on and it doesn't trigger the flight protocol. When you step outside again after doing everything but pushing the throttle, you get out in the place where you wanted to go, but without the nice animations, etc. Both the workshop and the Nexus version are having this.
lilly@glados:~$ Sep 3, 2015 @ 8:34am 
EDIT: Changing the Interior theme fixed and reset it.
lilly@glados:~$ Sep 3, 2015 @ 8:46am 
CORRECTION: The mechanical desktop theme of the 11th/12th is broken, but the other is still working.
McSmell Sep 30, 2015 @ 6:18pm 
I'm having the same problem as GLaDOS. Also my companion can't enter the TARDIS (though not a game breaker and I suspect you're aware of it....)

Also, awesome... AWESOME mod.

P.S I'd love to see more desktops too
P.T.S Did I mention I freaking LOVE THIS MOD!
Ch4rlieHK Oct 4, 2015 @ 10:46am 
How do ypu change the interior
Ta_Ta_Boxx Oct 5, 2015 @ 5:54pm 
Changing the interior theme is done through the SkyUI Mod config menu.
larry jobs Oct 10, 2015 @ 11:44am 
the 12\11 theme's space-time throttle is stuck, so i changed the destop theme an that seems to work, but when i try an re-enter the TARDIS after i changed the theme, it won't let me in. So i change it back to the default theme an then it lets me in. but the throttle is still stuck
SaintJezebel Oct 21, 2015 @ 9:00pm 
I try flying the tarids,i try using the nav and the telipathic but no windows come up and i cannot select where i'm going. oh and how do i turn of the lights?
I have the Throttle issue as well. For me, this is a bit of a game breaker cause I'm trying to use the TARDIS instead of Fast Travelling.
Bro-Homo Oct 27, 2015 @ 3:37pm 
same issue
How do I regenerate?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 113 comments
Per page: 1530 50