Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Guess Who
Missing A player model
I'm missing a playermodel and it causes an error how do I reset all custom playermodels to normal.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Competitive Fool Jul 28, 2022 @ 11:21pm 
Did you ever figure out how??
NotDragonSlay Aug 14, 2022 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by Tatters:
yes
Competitive Fool Nov 20, 2022 @ 5:57pm 
Originally posted by NotDragonSlay:
Originally posted by Tatters:
yes
How do you do it???
Quilver Jan 8, 2023 @ 11:32am 
Originally posted by your weird uncle stankass:
Originally posted by NotDragonSlay:
yes
How do you do it???

Unsure if you still need assistance, but on my experience there are 2 ways to Fix this issue.
To start off, if you don't know what models are missing, launch a game of Guess Who. Once the Error Models load up into the game, open the console command. It should list the names of the missing Models. With that Knowledge, here are the 2 methods:

Method 1. Find the model you are missing in the Steam Workshop
Search the Steam Workshop for those models and subscribe to them. Launch Guess Who again and press F1. You should see those green bordered icons of those Player Models. Uncheck them and it should work fine!

Method 2. Delete the Model in the Guess Who config File on your PC
It should be located under "steamapps -> common -> GarrysMod -> garrysmod -> data -> guesswho -> config"
On the Steam Application, Right click Garry's Mod. Go through Manage -> Click Browse Local Files. From there, follow the File Path previously mentioned above until you reach the "config" file. Open the "config" file with Notepad (or anything that allows you to edit text). Within there, you will find "SeekerModels" and "HiderModels". Locate the model you want to delete, (Example of file name. "models/catcraze777/animal_crossing/Jingle_acnh/Jingle_PM.mdl") You may also need to delete the comma located before or after the file you are deleting. Save the edited config File and launch Guess Who. The missing model should then be removed! :happystar2022:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50