Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Terraform tool 0.9
BalticSea_D Mar 21, 2015 @ 10:19am
Bugs
TT 0.3
C:SL 1.06b

now does the tool with more than 3 clicks.
But unfortunately no longer goes right click.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
signum_temporis Mar 23, 2015 @ 9:43am 
With version 0.4 I experience HUGE problem as you assigned size and strength to arrow keys.
I'm accustomed to use arrows instead AWSD to move camera. So now I can't use size and strength and I'm getting constantly errors in debugger console (ModTools) each time I move camera with arrow keys.

Please map size and strength on different keys (numpad arrows or -/+). I'm very accustomed to use arrows in many games so using AWSD to move is very uncomfortable for me.
Last edited by signum_temporis; Mar 23, 2015 @ 9:46am
rollo  [developer] Mar 23, 2015 @ 4:59pm 
Hey, it's now set as you actually wanted. Better yet it's configurable :)
signum_temporis Mar 23, 2015 @ 7:13pm 
Thank you very much. :)
It is most useful mod from all available. It is great thing to be able to add fine details to existing terrain.
BalticSea_D Mar 24, 2015 @ 12:35pm 
Thx Rollo, now works really perfect. right click problem-no longer exists. thx thx thx mate !
JustinTheJittery Mar 24, 2015 @ 3:25pm 
Unable to use your mapped keys because I'm on a laptop, and like most, it doesn't have a numpad -.-
signum_temporis Mar 24, 2015 @ 3:55pm 
@Kyrluckerchuck
Don't you have [Fn] key to enable "emulation" of numpad?
rollo  [developer] Mar 25, 2015 @ 5:39am 
Go to options - in editor tab you can change keybindings.
genosse.stanil Mar 30, 2015 @ 4:12am 
There‘s a bug on Mac OS X: When I start using the terraform tool, a config .xml file is created under Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/ and it is called “TerraformTool\TerraformTool.xml“

So the file is called like part of the path plus the actual filename. It has to be a Windows / Mac thing, because on OS X (as in all UNIX style systems) there is no backslash in paths.

Therefore I can‘t configure the tool to my liking. I think the cost is way too high. I tried to build a short sunken highway and spent like 1.5 million with a few mouse clicks ;)
Tauttore Apr 7, 2015 @ 5:01am 
bug with import/export/tourism info view and education, tab doesn't appear with update
i tested with only your mod activated
Schlupauge Apr 22, 2015 @ 3:53am 
incompatibel : Fine Road Heights mod
Last edited by Schlupauge; Apr 22, 2015 @ 4:28am
BloodyPenguin Apr 28, 2015 @ 11:17pm 
After building a train station on a terraformed land previously occupied by water no trains with tourists arrive to and depart from it
Tadoké Is N Aint Aug 15, 2015 @ 8:42pm 
Landed myself 50 mil in debt being careless. Then I used Realistic Population and Consumption mod to increase tax money from citizens to get myself back into + 9 million, yet the terraform tool brush does not appear. Tried editing XML file using values, "0" for cost and "True" for free. Yet, only works with Unlimited Money Mod on. I can't find any info online to how to fix or help explain what I did wrong. Any advice or will I just admit my mistake and use unlimited money?
Last edited by Tadoké Is N Aint; Aug 15, 2015 @ 11:25pm
yannox Oct 10, 2015 @ 5:29am 
crash by starting in a game with no UNLOCKALL-Mod, please fix
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50