Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Exodus
dimbeak  [developer] Mar 1, 2015 @ 7:20am
Bugs and Other Feedback
Hey guys, I'd love some feedback on this map, and if you've got any bugs, that'd be great too! I recently updated the map after trying another technique on packing the files. Please tell me if there's anything not working properly!

And remember, you need HL2 EP2 to play this map texture-error free!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
RookieSam Mar 1, 2015 @ 10:18am 
Dorms (Apartments?) have toilets doors, which not working.
dimbeak  [developer] Mar 1, 2015 @ 10:31am 
Are you sure? From what I'm seeing, they're fine--you just have to press USE on them.
Zelitrem Jun 13, 2015 @ 6:07pm 
Can you change the format of your map AIN -> BSP for a multiplayer server, thanks, sorry for my very bad english ^^ I'am a french guy
Cognitive Aug 14, 2015 @ 5:22pm 
Hmmm mabye a admin room ware they can do events like a parasite gets on the space station (aka a bunch of zombies in serten areas)or a area EXPLODES and any 1 in it gets sucked out into space!
Fenix Oct 19, 2015 @ 7:53am 
Amazing map! But because of the file size, we cant use it for servers DX, anybody know how to get around the 64mb per addon limit?
Meps Aug 6, 2017 @ 3:08pm 
Could you add an alarm system? It doesn't even have to be an alarm from SS13, it cold be one of the vanilla looped alarms like ambient\alarms\alarm_citizen_loop1.wav
(Preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKXkKieBdg )
Meps Aug 6, 2017 @ 3:08pm 
It would also be cool if you could turn off the power or lights, etc.
Meps Aug 6, 2017 @ 3:11pm 
Originally posted by Unity Networks | Commander Fenix:
Amazing map! But because of the file size, we cant use it for servers DX, anybody know how to get around the 64mb per addon limit?
The only way it could work is if the creators seperated the content into 2 seperate parts on the workshop.
dashu Sep 1, 2017 @ 3:44pm 
What's the song in the disco room?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50