Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Found an Empire
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Asdougl  [developer] Dec 23, 2014 @ 8:55pm
Bugs and Issues
Here is the place where you can report any bugs and/or issues you encounter whilst using this mod.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
guangyue.he09 Jan 5, 2015 @ 6:07pm 
Chinese nations cannot found an empire?
Asdougl  [developer] Jan 8, 2015 @ 5:43pm 
I am revising that in the next update, which will be released soon.
drunkenrabbi Jan 10, 2015 @ 7:44am 
My saves keep getting corrupted when I try to use this mod with Extended Timeline. Is this Empires mod compatable with the E.T.?
Asdougl  [developer] Jan 11, 2015 @ 1:25pm 
I've seen one or two people in the comments for this mod mention that this is compatible with extended timeline, so I'm not sure what's going on here.
Venser's Prodigy Feb 21, 2015 @ 3:07pm 
Just a heads up, the direct download version has a small error (and I think its out of date, as it doesn't have great khanates), the special decision to form a papal empire is in common, when it should be in the decision sub-folder. ATM, without changing that the game can't see the decision and you can't form a papal empire.
Asdougl  [developer] Feb 21, 2015 @ 3:08pm 
The Papal Empire decision was something I decided not to add, but I left it in the common folder in case I wanted to use it later. Also I will quickly update the direct download, thanks for telling me
Philipp Mar 18, 2015 @ 7:56am 
First off I played with the Extended Timeline Mod.
So I have found this bug where Russia would conquer provinces from China and then decides to reform the Chinese government (which makes it a Feudal Monarchy I think). Then the AI realized it could found an Empire so it did and received the free base tax in some province. Then they decided to found the Empire again etc. etc.
The point is, Russia ended up with their provinces having way too high base tax.
Asdougl  [developer] Mar 18, 2015 @ 7:50pm 
The decision to found an empire doesn't add any base tax to any provinces. This must be a clash with another decision, if you could tell me what decision it is I can sort the issue out.
Gm_Kaiser May 15, 2015 @ 2:56pm 
One of the Japanese Daimyo's has united all of Japan but doesn't have the decision to form Japan since it's a "Feudal Imperial Monarchy" (I tag switched to check)

I know you said you added special decisions for the Japanese nations, but I'm wondering if this is a bug.
Asdougl  [developer] May 15, 2015 @ 4:37pm 
Thanks for letting me know, I'll get that fixed ASAP.
Nikator, Jun 22, 2015 @ 8:39am 
Im playing as Byzantium with the "Despotic Imperial Monarchy" government form, and i'm not getting any Imperial Expansion cassus belis. I'm using Extended Timeline, is that whats causing the problems? Cause they worked fine together in 1.11.
Asdougl  [developer] Jun 23, 2015 @ 12:11am 
@Nightmare_SSV Said issue should now be fixed.
Nikator, Jun 23, 2015 @ 9:59am 
That works fine now, thx.
kiliz Jul 9, 2015 @ 9:15pm 
unified japan and the government type was listed as "nogovernmentname"
Dragonlord Mar 10, 2016 @ 2:40pm 
how do you bring up the Imperial Factions
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50