This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Keen Dreams
Alex Nov 15, 2014 @ 1:00am
A few problems with the IndieGameStand build of the game
Hello,

I bought the game from IndieGameStand and well I am having a few problems.
When I open DOSBOX.exe, this happens: https://i.imgur.com/po7Rb29.png so I have to manually run the game which is a bit of a pain.
Also the game seems to be running an older build of Keen Dreams instead of a later registered version?
Lastly, are you legally allowed to distribute DOSBox without its source code? Might also be a good idea to remove the DOSBox installer from the package.

Thanks
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
goldanthro Dec 1, 2014 @ 9:30pm 
no support? really? damn
Alex Dec 2, 2014 @ 6:20am 
Yes, I am really sad about it too :(
profile name  [developer] Dec 2, 2014 @ 12:05pm 
Hello, sorry about that.Open dosbox.conf, and where it says "C:\" remove the \. It should run immediately.
Alex Dec 5, 2014 @ 6:13am 
Thanks, that fixed the problem.

I still wonder why this is an older build compared to the freely available shareware version. I think on one of the wikis out there I saw that there were registered versions that came with a guide or something.
profile name  [developer] Dec 5, 2014 @ 7:47pm 
Ill see about that. I'll see if I have a more recent build. While that goes, I uploaded a native windows build. This one has the CGA Keen built-in. Please try it!
Last edited by profile name; Dec 5, 2014 @ 7:49pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50