Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[INFMAP] 1:1 Multiverse (47104 Universes / 2048 Universes / 2048 Universes + 4 Solar Systems / 1 Solar System)
V2 Jan 15 @ 12:31pm
can my piece of crap computer run this
intel core i5 2400 3.6GHz

NVIDIA geforce GT 1030

16GB DDR3
< >
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
dr. kleiner Jan 15 @ 12:40pm 
your computer will burst into a ball of flames and immediately kill everything within a 3km radius
your computer will grow legs and start running away from you the second before you open this
Boarding Jan 15 @ 1:12pm 
lmfao these comments
pretty sure trying to open this map with your computer would annihilate any life form in a 500 miles radius as it explodes violently
wat7443 Jan 15 @ 1:46pm 
Originally posted by dr. kleiner:
your computer will burst into a ball of flames and immediately kill everything within a 3km radius
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDdc0-JD8Dk
the crum Jan 15 @ 2:16pm 
your computer will quite literally grow arms +legs, beat you to death, steal your money, buy unregistered firearms, gas, and several explosives, return to your dead body, absolutely annihilate it and then it'll explode
i aint gonna hold you, your computer will simultaneously explode into a fireball that is larger than the 2020 Beirut explosion. I wouldn't even suggest clicking on the mod page because that'll probably make your computer simultaneously start a house fire. HELL, don't even LOOK at the mod page OR LINK, your computer will quite literally gain sentience and will force restart and will even block the steam website, and will uninstall the steam app just so it never ever in the remainder of it's life display that mod on your monitor screen
Last edited by I Said NEWB; Jan 15 @ 3:05pm
doctorzombie1212 Jan 15 @ 5:13pm 
the moment your cursor hovers over the download button for this, your computer will start screaming in fear, and then after you click the download button your computer knows what it must do. it knows that it will inevitably cause a catastrophic event of biblical proportions against its own will, and will send several distress messages to other devices around the area, eventually triggering every TV in the nation to broadcast an EAS for a imminent world-ending event. every siren will go off, every phone will start buzzing, every device on earth will start warning people to say goodbye to their families as the gmod map begins loading. your pc is gonna look like a real life resonance cascade, youre gonna be desperately trying to stop it in task manager like "Its.. its not shutting down.." like the HL1 scientist. the earth shatters into pieces as your pc rips apart the fabric of reality. downloading this map on your pc will be the last event in human history because there will be no living being left on earth after that.

TL;DR
do not
brother... is that you???
This map was one of the ingredients in the original nuclear bomb.
Your computer will become the next Tsar bomba, the shockwaves travelling throughout the world numerous times as it shatters glass even in faraway countries, you and along with possibly millions will be vaporized or experience third degree burns and will probably level a city, even after the damage is done there will be a looming mushroom cloud 56km tall, your computer has become one of the most powerful thermonuclear weapons equivalent to exactly 3,333 Hiroshima bombs. The effects will be felt for years and years..
the mere act of imagining the idea of downloading this map will vaporize the solar system
RedRogue Jan 15 @ 11:04pm 
In serious answer: you gonna lag or crash
If it won't create a black hole inside of your pc, I don't know what will
Alexandrovich  [developer] Jan 16 @ 4:36am 
Try it your specs can handle it
< >
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
Per page: 1530 50