Crusader Kings III

Crusader Kings III

Asia Expansion Project
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
El lobo  [developer] Aug 23, 2023 @ 9:31am
Official bug report threat
Please report all bugs you find in here or on our discord server.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Yuki Tsunami Dec 23, 2023 @ 10:41am 
I cant build a Grand Temple or similar In North Japan.
Have the Jp Culture and Religion. I could build on the other spots only the North does not work.
I dont know if its a bug or intendet but I does not show a requirement it just says I cant.
i played with only this mod and when i activate this mod i cannot build qanats line of building in persian culture added by legacy of persia dlc, also no qanats in no county in iran at the start of game also there is no county in china that has religious center or university to visit or send children
Last edited by DievSepid; Feb 16 @ 3:49pm
Jxsatsu Feb 17 @ 1:06pm 
using AEP alongside RICE made the samurai disappear in Japan
Szachin Mar 7 @ 4:05pm 
I cant starts game . when I loading game crash on pulpit . In luncher I have on mod -1,5GB .
Op011 Mar 9 @ 8:34pm 
Plague and Legends don't appear color coded on map. Just an outline of the areas where they are and can spread to.

To clarify, plagues still appear with the red tendrils across the political map, but not really on the plague screen.
Last edited by Op011; Mar 9 @ 8:35pm
After this mod got updated, all my City holdings became an unknown type called "building_".
Natey Apr 19 @ 12:32pm 
The Iloko Culture has no names. As an Iloko ruler I couldn't randomize names and then afterward when I was attempting to summon a courtier all the names available were blank in the text box, but it seemed in their actual character sheet they were just called "Smith"
BUG
All catholic factions have the option for concubine this is shunned upon which totally ♥♥♥♥♥ up factions in Europe
i believe the patches might be causing the error

after further more testing its actually this mod not the patch in the starting year of 800 this is where the bug appears this could be because mainly this mod is focused in that area or year... where as i select the 1000+ years this issue seems to correct itself.

although in the 1000+ asia are missing there clothes although are not missing them in 800+

so there a few issues with this mod i know its not a conflict as i have tested it only using this mod with and without patch

some building are also missing there name... and characters it really depends on the year you start in each year has it own set of bugs
Last edited by Manifesto; Apr 19 @ 6:04pm
4 4Ever Apr 23 @ 6:38am 
should south china/thailand/polynesia really be all shirtless - tatooed men?

very weird to see india neighbour county with shirtless asian men
Mishpat Apr 30 @ 3:03am 
The county of Khotan needs re-work. It has provinces designated as plains in mountain areas.
zong May 13 @ 10:10pm 
crashed after religion reform
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50