TiredMess Apr 9, 2023 @ 1:43pm 
hidden room
cool thing = me
scary thing - you're momther
strange things = netflix
Noelle Apr 9, 2023 @ 6:25pm 
the abandoned
Vankoovur Apr 9, 2023 @ 9:17pm 
The subtle spooks seem to have a chance to play or not. Using "showtriggers_toggle" you can find a handful on this map, one in the left wing on the second floor. This one rarely triggers a single footstep on the third floor above where you are.
The second trigger is in the right wing on the third floor. There's a room with L4D2 graffiti and evidence of someone living there. The trigger here rarely plays a cough from the door you entered the room from.
The third trigger is in the steampipe tunnel, near 3/4 of the way to the end of it. This one rarely makes a whisper referencing one of the stories in the description of the map.
The last trigger I found was in the attic, surrounding the piano that's up there. I couldn't find any way to activate this trigger as running through it won't do the trick. I even tried bringing the gazebo gnome to the attic, but that didn't work either.

The chapel referred to in the description is on the bottom floor of the left wing.
One of the staircases to get to the third floor has a cupboard beneath it with "Free Candy" written above the entrance to it.
There's a secret dev room past the inaccessible tunnel with garbage and a wheelchair facing away from you. To get here, go opposite of the steampipe tunnels entrance.
There is a hidden "Kilroy was here" on the third floor of the right wing.
There is a perfectly pristine room on the third floor just to the left of the entrance. Across this room is a stageroom with "All Hail Satin!" spray painted on the wall.
i heard footsteps !
Talon Apr 10, 2023 @ 5:33pm 
Originally posted by Vankoovur:
The last trigger I found was in the attic, surrounding the piano that's up there. I couldn't find any way to activate this trigger as running through it won't do the trick. I even tried bringing the gazebo gnome to the attic, but that didn't work either.

I can help there. You do need to bring something up there but it's not the gnome. Let's just say that the mannequin needs a hand. ;)
Catt Apr 11, 2023 @ 11:05am 
Originally posted by Talon:
Originally posted by Vankoovur:

I can help there. You do need to bring something up there but it's not the gnome. Let's just say that the mannequin needs a hand. ;)

I can't find the arm? May you tell me where it is?
Originally posted by Maxwell:
Originally posted by Talon:

I can't find the arm? May you tell me where it is?
a story goes "Another story tells of a maintenance man who lost his hand in an accident while working alone in the steam tunnels between B89 and B43. He bled out, and wasn't discovered until the next day. It's said that ever since, his ghost has wandered the dark tunnels, searching for his missing hand."
maybe try checking the tunnels?
Catsumoto Apr 13, 2023 @ 1:37pm 
The Free Candy room has actual candy inside :)
Neros Apr 14, 2023 @ 12:49pm 
There is no arm, what are you people talking about? only other arm i found are the ones form mannequin lying in bathtub in tunnels but they don't work on attic
Talon Apr 16, 2023 @ 5:03pm 
Originally posted by Neros:
There is no arm, what are you people talking about? only other arm i found are the ones form mannequin lying in bathtub in tunnels but they don't work on attic

Where am I getting this from? The map creator himself who made a video covering the entire map. Which includes the map's secrets.

https://youtu.be/QF5TnNmJffU
Last edited by Talon; Apr 16, 2023 @ 5:03pm
Dompan May 5, 2023 @ 3:46am 
i found "burt is a slavedriver and a cheap son of a b*tch whos going bald too haha" disguised as a sight test on a wall.
Last edited by Dompan; May 5, 2023 @ 3:46am
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50