Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[MW2019] Van Infiltration
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Karl Leiserbach  [developer] Dec 8, 2022 @ 8:57am
Known Issues and how to fix them
No van model
- We only support DirectX 9, remove "-dxlevel 8" from any config or start parameters that you have set.

No flare in the spawn menu
- Remove the Helicopter Infil (it will be fixed soon, but for now you have to remove it).

Camera stuck where it shouldn't be
- Remove any viewbob mods. Some might be compatible, but most are poorly written and break the functionality that we need to make the camera follow the animation.

No weapons given
- Remove any manual pickup or loadout addons, they prevent us from giving weapons directly.

Error models
- Download likely isn't done or was corrupted. Restart and resubscribe to the addon.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Triple Threat Dec 9, 2022 @ 9:57pm 
What about nobody in the van
Karl Leiserbach  [developer] Dec 10, 2022 @ 6:36am 
Did you change the options?
ItsMeSB Dec 19, 2022 @ 8:38pm 
How do you spawn with other players
Triple Threat Dec 27, 2022 @ 3:00pm 
why are my npcs not showing or respawning
Porsche4128 Jan 6, 2023 @ 10:11pm 
[[MW2019] Van Infiltration] lua/entities/mw_infil_player/shared.lua:59: attempt to call method 'CalcViewModelView' (a nil value)
1. hookfunc - lua/entities/mw_infil_player/shared.lua:59
2. fn - lua/autorun/client/viewbump.lua:128
3. unknown - lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109 this error always appear when i uses this mod
ewanzombie Jan 13, 2023 @ 5:02pm 
I try to use it and I don't have any of the addons that cause issues but I cant unsubscribe from the helicopter infil so this doesn't work.
ewanzombie Jan 13, 2023 @ 5:02pm 
I try and it says its unsubscribed but I just cant get rid of the mod so its just like I cant unsubscribe
ewanzombie Jan 13, 2023 @ 5:03pm 
and I cant find the flare but when my friends do it I get teleported to the van and its invisible
clod Feb 3, 2023 @ 3:45am 
most of the time npcs just a-pose after getting out of the van, i'll be checking tomorrow for a response
filekovo Mar 25, 2023 @ 2:13pm 
[[MW2019] Van Infiltration] lua/weapons/mw_infil_flare.lua:86: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. SetPos - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/weapons/mw_infil_flare.lua:86 i got this error
Tqbrock11 gaming Nov 8, 2023 @ 11:55am 
It spams that it will give weapons during infil, i got rid of my loadout addon but it still does it.
Tqbrock11 gaming Nov 8, 2023 @ 11:55am 
and i want compatibility with loadouts
Ali Nov 10, 2023 @ 6:33am 
Originally posted by Tqbrock11 gaming:
and i want compatibility with loadouts
I second this, love this mod so much!
is this mod supported directx 9 or above?
СРУС May 8 @ 11:40pm 
Recommendations for improving an already excellent /wonderful Addon! || Рекомендации по улучшению и без того прекснейшего/замечательного Аддона!
RUS:

Здравствуйте, создатели этого ПРЕКРАСНЕЙШЕГО АДДОНА! Я скажу вам лишь ОГРОМНОЕ Спасибо за эту вещь она действительно стоящая, буду коротко и по делу:
Аддон замечательный, но есть некоторые (проблемы/замечания) которые могли бы улучшить данный аддон, а именно:

-- Во-первых сделайте так, чтобы можно было каждому нпс выдавать оружие из списка доступного, а то AR2 и SMG (Shotgun) не совсем вписываются в антураж -" Современной войны"
+ Также можно сделать просто как отдельное меню, где можно настроить каждого бойца с его оружием и моделью. И количеством боезапаса - ну это уже на ваше усмотрение :DD

Вот бы ещё он ехал (Фургон) в начале, было бы классно_)
-- Во-вторых, прошу , пожалуйста обновите свет фар (спереди и сзади фургона) уменьшив его - не только: нужно ещё желательно подобрать подходящий оттенок "Реализма так сказать" и форму света, - фары же не полностью круглые_))) - чтобы он не сильно раздражал и не было бага с моделькой иногда "выходящей впереди света" p.s. ОаАОАОА как же меня бесит этот яркий огромеснкий свет!!!! >:0
+ если бы вы могли реализовать освещение внутри фургона, как в MW 2019, то цены этому аддону не было бы!!! :DD
Да и лучше всё это,что я написал - Сделать опциональным свет там, вкл, выкл фары и т.д. Расширенный функционал - значит больше возможностей - больше возможностей - больше интереса и уникальности/популярности я думаю, вы и сами вкурсе :D

+ Я могу скинуть вам скриншоты с примерным видом этого освещения "внутри фургона" - один из игры, сделанный с помощью этого замечательного аддона, который к огромному счастью вышел почти в тот же день когда и этот - BlendLight [BETA] Lights with Shadows And Overlay!, а другой - из самой MW19 Infiltration momemt
У меня в Профиле есть скрин)

-- P.S Ну и напоследок ещё можете добавить эффект "привыкания глаз" всмысле размытие не надолго, сразу после того как главный герой вылезает из Машины, на подобие момента из игры fallout 4, когда ГГ выходит из убежища ;)) - ЭТО УЖЕ ПРОСТО МОЁ ВООБРАЖЕНИЕ, Я ОБОЖАЮ ГМОД И НЕНАВИЖУ ЛУА, не понимаю как люди с ним могут работать, ааа мозг кипит...)
Заранее спасибо, потом накидаю вам наград!))

ENG:

Hello, the creators of this WONDERFUL ADDON! I'll just say Thank you so much for this thing, it's really worthwhile, I'll be short and to the point:
The addon is wonderful, but there are some (problems/comments) that could improve this addon, namely:

-- First, make it so that each NPC can be given weapons from the list of available ones, otherwise AR2 and SMG (Shotgun) do not quite fit into the entourage - "Modern War"
+ Can also be done simply as a separate menu where you can customize each fighter with his weapon and model. And the amount of ammunition - well, that's at your discretion :DD

If only he had been driving at the beginning, it would have been cool_)
-- Secondly, please, please update the headlights (front and rear of the van) by reducing it - not only: it is also desirable to choose a suitable shade of "Realism, so to speak" and the shape of the light, - the headlights are not completely round_))) - so that it does not irritate much and there is no bug with the model sometimes "coming out ahead of the light" p.s. OaAAAAA how this bright huge light pisses me off!!!! >:0
+ if you could implement lighting inside the van, as in MW 2019, then there would be no price for this addon!!! :DD
Yes, and it's better all this that I wrote - To make the lights there optional, on, off headlights, etc. Advanced functionality means more features - more features - more interest and uniqueness/popularity, I think you yourself are in the course :D

+ I can throw you screenshots with an approximate view of this lighting "inside the van" - one from the game, made with this wonderful addoт - BlendLight [BETA] Lights with Shadows And Overlay!, which, fortunately, flew almost on the same day as this one, and the other from the MW19 Infiltration momemt itself

-- P.S Well, finally, you can also add the effect of "getting used to the eyes", meaning blurring for a short time, right after the main character gets out of the Car, like in Fallout 4; DD IS JUST MY IMAGINATION, I ADORE GMOD AND HATE LUA, I don't understand how people can work with him, aah the brain is boiling ...)
Thank you in advance, then I'll throw you awards!)) :steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50