JBMod
VGUI Spawn Menu + Tools
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Hds46  [developer] Oct 26, 2022 @ 2:43pm
Bugs
Here you can report bugs which you encountered while using VGUI Spawn Menu.
Bugs should be related directly to VGUI Spawn Menu.
Describe what bugs did you encounter and if possible more techincal information such as console logs, error messages etc.
Last edited by Hds46; Oct 30, 2022 @ 11:16am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
rooneyviz1941 Oct 30, 2022 @ 8:49am 
i dont think you can fix this but on laptops you cant use the f keys, i have jbmod installed on my school pc because you need admin for gmod and it takes long to load and i have too much mods etc. but cant use this spawnmenu
Hds46  [developer] Oct 30, 2022 @ 11:16am 
Originally posted by rooneyviz1941:
i dont think you can fix this but on laptops you cant use the f keys, i have jbmod installed on my school pc because you need admin for gmod and it takes long to load and i have too much mods etc. but cant use this spawnmenu
You could use "debugsystemui" to open spawn menu. Unfortunately I still don't know what command is used to close spawn menu so you will be stuck at the place.
NachosChipeados Nov 1, 2022 @ 5:26pm 
Originally posted by rooneyviz1941:
if the laptop's keyboard has a key calle "fn" then press it before pressing f1. So to open the debug menu you'll have to press "shift + fn + f1"
TBgλmer Nov 20, 2022 @ 2:41pm 
i pressed this "Properties%" button in the bottom right, and when i opened it it was invisible and whenever i restarted, it was still broken, i even re-installed it and its broke
Hds46  [developer] Nov 20, 2022 @ 5:09pm 
There's debug menu option in left upper corner of screen. Click on it and then click on debug menu again
Smokeless Raccoon Nov 24, 2022 @ 11:24am 
Whenever I add the bin folder and try to run it gives me an error when I try to start JBmod saying,

Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The Specified Module Could Not be Found

I've added all other folders and it only does it when I add the bin folder to /jbmod
Hds46  [developer] Nov 24, 2022 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by Smokeless Raccoon:
Whenever I add the bin folder and try to run it gives me an error when I try to start JBmod saying,

Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The Specified Module Could Not be Found

I've added all other folders and it only does it when I add the bin folder to /jbmod
It doesn't have bin folder. You installed wrong mod.
lilGoober Jan 14, 2023 @ 5:40am 
everytime i try binding q to togglespawn menu it just pops up "Unknown command: +toggle_spawnmenu
Unknown command: -toggle_spawn" Like is there a way to fix this?
Gabetheman Feb 4, 2023 @ 7:41pm 
All of the combine and other npcs (aside alyx) a-pose when given a weapon.
Bloodfalls Feb 25, 2023 @ 11:36am 
the bottom stuff is getting out of view
Gabeio:D Apr 6, 2023 @ 1:11pm 
BUG the menu does not fit on your screen i use a 16:9 screen laptop and it does not fit on my screen other than that good job:steamthumbsup:
Hds46  [developer] Apr 6, 2023 @ 11:55pm 
Originally posted by gabeio:
BUG the menu does not fit on your screen i use a 16:9 screen laptop and it does not fit on my screen other than that good job:steamthumbsup:
There should debugmenuoptions.txt file in the scripts folder. You need to change width and height options inside
Gabeio:D Apr 7, 2023 @ 3:29pm 
Originally posted by Hds46:
There should debugmenuoptions.txt file in the scripts folder. You need to change width and height options inside
hey:( that did not work when i tryed it did make it smaller but now something are not showing up because they are so far on the side pls add a scroll weell in next update
Gabeio:D Apr 7, 2023 @ 4:07pm 
Originally posted by Hds46:
Nvm i did it thanks:)
nacho May 1, 2023 @ 5:58am 
can someone help me when i type the command the game says unknow command bind lul
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50