Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Gustavo Fring (Ragdoll + PM)
vizo Sep 6, 2022 @ 11:07am
suit texture issue
his suit looks fine and its not pink but you know those black squares on the missing texture thingamabobs? yeah those appear everywhere on his suit. everywhere except his hands and head are covered in black squares and ♥♥♥♥

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the model to see if the download failed or not, it still keeps showing the errors. i also changed the mesh quality and texture quality on settings, still nothing worked.

id appreciate if someone found a fix for this issue or if the mod creator themselves would help me with this issue, regardless this is a great mod!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Hoovy Sep 6, 2022 @ 11:26am 
Yahar.png
Scarecrow Sep 6, 2022 @ 1:01pm 
im having this issue as well
Alpaca  [developer] Sep 6, 2022 @ 4:00pm 
I just uninstalled all addons and then re-downloaded, but I am not having any problems. All I can suggest is that you verify the integrity of your game files. Let me know if that helps!
how do i do this?
Alpaca  [developer] Sep 6, 2022 @ 5:29pm 
Click on your library, right click on Garry's Mod, and then click on properties. Click to Browse Local Files, and click to Verify the Integrity.
Watermelon Cat Sep 6, 2022 @ 5:31pm 
balls
Alpaca  [developer] Sep 6, 2022 @ 5:46pm 
The issue has been fixed. Slight typo in the bumpmap texture's file path. I will update the addon now.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50