Cookie Clicker

Cookie Clicker

Trigger Finger
boba  [developer] Apr 2, 2022 @ 5:42pm
Bug Reports + Suggestions
Please make bug reports or suggestions here.

If you come across a bug or crash, please be sure to list any other mods you have installed.
Last edited by boba; Dec 23, 2022 @ 12:05pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
i dont know if this is a bug but the this is a trigger finger run you can only click by scrolling thingy wont go away
boba  [developer] Apr 9, 2022 @ 4:08pm 
are you clicking instead of scrolling?
Mangogh Apr 11, 2022 @ 8:09am 
So after playing the challenge mode and ascending, hovering over the new heavenly upgrade causes the game to drop hella frames, and once you return to the mortal realm, you get no graphics. Everything is black. You can still click on thing, but good luck navigating to the save file to go back if you don't close the game in enough time. Why don't you run this mod through CCSE?

As long as you don't hover over that warped upgrade, you can do everything like normal.
Last edited by Mangogh; Apr 11, 2022 @ 8:11am
boba  [developer] Apr 11, 2022 @ 1:22pm 
will look into it, thanks for your report
boba  [developer] Apr 11, 2022 @ 1:45pm 
i don't know of any problems that would be caused by hovering over the Warped cookies upgrade. as for the black screen, i think i've found the cause and a patch will be out within a few hours.
Mangogh Apr 11, 2022 @ 4:19pm 
Cool. When I hover over the Warped Cookies, there is not an info box. It just cuts FPS and goes downhill from there. I'll be waiting for the fix! No problem!
Mangogh Apr 11, 2022 @ 4:21pm 
I have CCSE, CookiStocker, Fortune Helper, CookiWizard, Cookie Garden Helper - Reloaded, More heavenly upgrades, Trigger Finger, Custome buy/sell amount, and Jukebox active
boba  [developer] Apr 11, 2022 @ 4:31pm 
Originally posted by EpicTransitions:
Cool. When I hover over the Warped Cookies, there is not an info box. It just cuts FPS and goes downhill from there. I'll be waiting for the fix! No problem!
this shouldn’t happen, and it sounds like one of your mods is interfering. what happens when you disable everything except trigger finger?

update: just looked at it. it's ccse interfering with it. will see if i can fix that as well
Last edited by boba; Apr 11, 2022 @ 5:13pm
boba  [developer] Apr 12, 2022 @ 12:12pm 
spoke to the creator of ccse. apparently it was a ccse bug, and it’s fixed now!
Mangogh Apr 13, 2022 @ 2:49am 
POG
Lucky May 9, 2022 @ 8:22pm 
This isn't really a bug, but I thought you should know!

The workshop page says "Allows Steam achievements", but this doesn't seem to be the case, since "AllowSteamAchievs" is set to 0 in the mod's info.txt.

Thank you c:
Last edited by Lucky; May 9, 2022 @ 8:22pm
boba  [developer] May 9, 2022 @ 10:31pm 
Originally posted by lazylucky:
This isn't really a bug, but I thought you should know!

The workshop page says "Allows Steam achievements", but this doesn't seem to be the case, since "AllowSteamAchievs" is set to 0 in the mod's info.txt.

Thank you c:
thanks for letting me know. ill fix this in the next version, which will be out alongside the next cookie clicker update (hopefully soon!)
So uh, I Literally See No Button Whenever I Have This Mod Enabled. I Wiped My Save, Went For A Legacy, Still Nothing.
Bucetossauro Nov 21, 2022 @ 9:43am 
This crashes my Statistics
boba  [developer] Nov 21, 2022 @ 12:12pm 
what mods do you have installed?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50