Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

HUBRIS COMICS
YouSlaggg  [developer] Feb 20, 2022 @ 7:32am
Ideas & Suggestions
I am going to be working on an expansion for this map in the near future, If you have any ideas or suggestions for new areas comment below.

I am currently thinking of adding an underground area, with a big open cave/space. (In this expansion i will be adding the staffs.
Last edited by YouSlaggg; Feb 20, 2022 @ 7:33am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
masteratwriting42 Feb 20, 2022 @ 9:40pm 
I do have a suggestion. I think to give it a more fallout theme you should change the hud to the shadows of evil hud. If you know how to do that if not then nevermind
YouSlaggg  [developer] Feb 20, 2022 @ 10:08pm 
Originally posted by masteratwriting42:
I do have a suggestion. I think to give it a more fallout theme you should change the hud to the shadows of evil hud. If you know how to do that if not then nevermind
O.o never thought of that. good idea, Ill see what I can do however i cannot promise anything. If there is a SOE style HUD already released I will add it in the next update.
Last edited by YouSlaggg; Feb 20, 2022 @ 10:08pm
Red Bullet 379 Feb 22, 2022 @ 9:29am 
maybe add a buyable ending in the elevator downstairs after filling up all soul boxes or add a small EE to open the doors to the elevator to access the buyable ending
YouSlaggg  [developer] Feb 22, 2022 @ 3:09pm 
Originally posted by Red Bullet 379:
maybe add a buyable ending in the elevator downstairs after filling up all soul boxes or add a small EE to open the doors to the elevator to access the buyable ending
Thanks for your feedback, ill work on adding a buyable ending to the next update.

UPDATE: Added a buy-able ending, this is located on the doors of the shop floor. costs: 75000
Last edited by YouSlaggg; Feb 23, 2022 @ 12:13am
☢CAUTION!!☢ Feb 24, 2022 @ 1:26pm 
maybe you could replace the zombie with ghouls from fo4
YouSlaggg  [developer] Feb 24, 2022 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by ☢CAUTION!!☢:
maybe you could replace the zombie with ghouls from fo4
You know, I actually wanted to do this but unfortunately wasn't able to.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50