write about bugs in here
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Space Stone Feb 19, 2022 @ 4:13pm 
no
Griggs  [developer] Feb 19, 2022 @ 8:47pm 
WHY NO
uncommon saucers Feb 20, 2022 @ 12:40am 
map breaks citizen animations, every other map of mine works fine but when i boot this map up the male citizen animations just become t-pose, it can only be fixed by restarting garrys mod as well
Griggs  [developer] Feb 20, 2022 @ 12:44am 
Freddy stole your animations, or there's something that conflicts with your basic animations.
The vents to access the upper area are to small to access, and there is just blank NPCs inside
Griggs  [developer] Mar 24, 2022 @ 1:44am 
I don't know what you talking about. Maybe you can do some screenshots?
Cheeky Gecko Nov 5, 2022 @ 12:48am 
Having this map installed and enabled breaks the default grass texture/sprites found on other maps, ironic considering that I don't see a single piece of grass in this map whatsoever. Maybe a texture file that got left in the map files accidentally?
Rib May 9, 2023 @ 5:55pm 
Originally posted by Old Rusty Shed:
Having this map installed and enabled breaks the default grass texture/sprites found on other maps, ironic considering that I don't see a single piece of grass in this map whatsoever. Maybe a texture file that got left in the map files accidentally?
Came here to report the same thing, more specifically it is /materials/erikszeug/texturen/anderes/rp_littletown_gras.vtf
which makes it seem as though it was originally corrupted/replaced by ANOTHER map while they were making this one.

please fix this.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50