Goat Simulator

Goat Simulator

Ghost Goat
Rarity71 May 13, 2016 @ 10:32am
Suggestion
I think there should be an option where you can control npcs like the flamingo. Not where you push R and mind control it... I mean, if you possess a creature then you can attack, lick, and jump. Things like that, as if the creature you possess is a mutator but not a mutator. Instead, of screaming, dancing, and applauding. Now i'm not suggesting you completely removing the current controls, I am simply suggesting and option where you can maybe press a button or something to make this mod better and funner. (In my opinion)
Last edited by Rarity71; May 13, 2016 @ 10:32am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Geneosis  [developer] May 13, 2016 @ 10:52am 
@Rarity71: Actually the Flamingo ability is only working on people, and the possession of the ghost I made here is designed to work with any kind of creature ^^ Also after a few updates most of the abilities are availables on possessed NPCs (attack, jump, run), I think the only one missing is the lick ability, but I can't really help about that as none of the NPC models have the correct parameters to be able to lick correctly ^^
Finally, it's good to have this mod not doing the exact same thing as the Flamingo power, this way you can chose the type of control you prefer by just selecting one or the other in your mutator list ;) You can even take both and possess people with either one or the other ^^
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50