Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Improved Stacker
Error when loading map with Stacker enabled
[Improved Stacker] lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/stacker_improved.lua:220: bad argument #2 to 'Add' (string expected, got nil)
1. Add - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/stacker_improved.lua:220
3. include - [C]:-1
4. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/stool.lua:154
5. include - [C]:-1
6. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/shared.lua:372
7. include - [C]:-1
8. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/cl_init.lua:11

Language files aren't working, causing internal names to show up. Spawnmenu settings have vanished entirely, making it impossible to configure. Prop previews also aren't working with this tool.

Please fix this issue, as Stacker is a very useful tool for all builders.
< >
Zobrazeno 113 z 13 komentářů
having same problem and its so sad :(
fix this ♥♥♥♥
broke af i can't even build cuz
I'm Joe Biden, and I demand that this be fixed now.
Yeah its broken
same here
brokn :(
For the time being till the author fixes it, switch to the main branch of gmod, works for me there after switching, meaning the chromium and so on branches are only experiencing this issue.
Metromann001 původně napsal:
For the time being till the author fixes it, switch to the main branch of gmod, works for me there after switching, meaning the chromium and so on branches are only experiencing this issue.
issue's vanished. idk why but stacker works again even on chromium (the branch im using).
Naposledy upravil Reimu Hakurei #FixTF2; 29. čvc. 2023 v 11.08
Fixed its self
Thomas  [vývojář] 30. čvc. 2023 v 14.04 
I was unavailable the last few days. I have pushed an update to fix the problem for non-main branch versions of Garry's Mod.

They have apparently decided to change a function's parameter requirements to be non-nil, which was causing the error. Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention :ghsmile: :steamthumbsup:
< >
Zobrazeno 113 z 13 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50