Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

3D Camera Zoom!
Editing of position of the camera in Z axis (TPP camera)
Hey noam 2000
Your mod is good, but This mod give just zoom in camera view (less fov - more zoom), but WITHOUT anything changes of position of this camera.
When I want to zoom in camera very close to Sam, field of view is just stupid low....... (30-45 fov).

And here is my question:
I was wondering if it is possible to change the TPP camera position in Z axis.
Can You/anyone tell me where can I edit this? If its possible ofc.

Things what I know:

- Zoom camera view:
Changing (decrease) fov in "Field of View (FOV)" > "Player params" in GlobalGameParameters.rsc (Content/SeriousSamHD/Databases/)

- Raise or lower camera position (Y axis):
Changing (decrease - e.g. from original "0" to "-0.70") position of camera in Y axis in "Camera origin offset" > "Operating parameters" in PlayerPuppet.ep (Content/SeriousSamHD/Databases/EntityParams/)

- Horizontal change of camera view in Z axis:
???????? Can anyone tell me WHERE? I beg........

When this Z axis code line doesn't exist in files/impossible to modify/create i have some idea...
- Create large box or flat surface (probably far behind player model) with collision surface. (Simple wall)
- This box/plane have rigid position, just kept rigidly behind by character, without joined any animations from player model, just levitating behind player far away.
- And now.. this object will be slowly come and stops near to player model (just primitive animation in Z axis goes closely to player model) This simple wall with animation should be push camera near to character. I think so..

This is my alternative way/vision to close camera with good fov, but is it possible to implement???

Here is the link to my thread with some pictures & infos to compare:
{LINK REMOVED}

Thanks.
Last edited by term0s; Jan 17, 2016 @ 8:51am