Desyld  [developer] Jun 4, 2021 @ 6:17pm
Issues
Problems with the map go here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Zestyman Jun 9, 2021 @ 2:22pm 
my lua is going into oblivion and it's not showing me why
Desyld  [developer] Jun 9, 2021 @ 2:30pm 
The map contains no lua, not an issue with the map.
sandman Jun 13, 2021 @ 2:30am 
Just a tad bit laggy when looking around and stuff, know any way to work around it?
Mephiles Jun 24, 2021 @ 2:46pm 
When I always go outside the base, my game freezes and then crashes. Is this maybe a technical issue with my computer?
Mephiles Jun 24, 2021 @ 2:49pm 
wut, now it works when i turned down the volume
Deltaa Aug 25, 2021 @ 8:55am 
There is a problem with the Navmesh: My Nextbot NPCs walk around the map normally, but do not target any enemies. I don't have this problem on other maps with Navmesh. After regenerating the navmesh for parts of the map it worked, but I cannot regenerate a navmesh for the whole map.
Desyld  [developer] Aug 25, 2021 @ 9:56am 
That is odd. I've never experienced this issue with the workshop version. Try to wipe the map completely off your computer, or may be an old version.
Deltaa Aug 25, 2021 @ 10:04am 
Thats a general problem. The same on my Game and Devserver, Mainserver and Eventserver.
Desyld  [developer] Aug 25, 2021 @ 10:36am 
This is entirely an issue with your servers, this is the first time I've had this reported and I've play tested and gotten feedback from dozens of people. Sorry I can't help.
IvánVladimir0435 Aug 25, 2021 @ 10:44am 
Originally posted by Deltaa:
There is a problem with the Navmesh: My Nextbot NPCs walk around the map normally, but do not target any enemies. I don't have this problem on other maps with Navmesh. After regenerating the navmesh for parts of the map it worked, but I cannot regenerate a navmesh for the whole map.
What kind of nextbots are you trying to use?

Mine work just fine on it
the nav is a bit poor, areas seperated by doors arent linked

proof: https://prnt.sc/ZtOajKvDQ0gq
Last edited by NextKuromeThe76Soldier; Oct 31, 2022 @ 5:08am
Desyld  [developer] Oct 31, 2022 @ 5:39am 
Oh weird, never noticed that. I'll see if have time.
WHY IS IT ALL ERRORS!!!!! pls help
Techforceleader Sep 26, 2023 @ 8:14pm 
anything i can do about the 2 person doors?
Desyld  [developer] Sep 27, 2023 @ 9:05am 
Yes, in the admin room if you're in singleplayer and turn Developer to 1 in the console, you can see a button in the admin room that allows those 2 person doors to only have 1 button panel, opening up regardless.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50