Wildermyth

Wildermyth

You don't need this!
Smoker  [developer] Jun 23, 2021 @ 1:56pm
BUGS AND ERRORS
Please leave your bugs report or misspells here so none get buried and i can fix them all.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Crepe Jul 11, 2021 @ 7:19pm 
Installed and activated this after having had an Expanded Humans: Themes+ character receive two crow-arms. Character now lacks the ability to wield a weapon while also not having the individual crow arm attacks, though they do have the combo-attack.
Smoker  [developer] Jul 11, 2021 @ 9:03pm 
Thats because the first crow arms already replaced the grip, i will try to make this add new grips.
Crepe Aug 19, 2021 @ 5:51pm 
With this mod active, the event to replace a maimed arm with a theme arm does not re-apply the ATTACHMENTS_working(left/right)Arm.name. This results in the theme arm having no skill and also having no ability to hold items.
Last edited by Crepe; Aug 19, 2021 @ 6:26pm
Quantum Projects Apr 17, 2022 @ 6:51pm 
After unsubscribing from some of your mods now named "You don't need this!", some of my characters have changed theme appearances or lost visual themed traits. For instance, I have a "Botanical" Hunter which no longer sports Vine Wings (even though it shows on its Traits). And my Gorgon-infected warrior no longer has tendrils (now it has monster arms), but the right arm is clipping through armor. For reference, here is a link to the clipping arm photo in my gallery: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2796122281 and here, my hunter who no longer has Vine Wings (they were so beautiful):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2796122872
Last edited by Quantum Projects; Apr 17, 2022 @ 6:53pm
Smoker  [developer] Apr 18, 2022 @ 2:30am 
Omg I didn't see that post from Crepe!

@Crepe: Thx fixing it (now at least you have the attacks anyway).

@Quantum: About the right arm clipping through armor I will adjust it thank you very much (it's cause right arms go in front of the weapons with the mod Expanded Utility).

Missing parts: It's because before some parts had weird ID names and I had to standarize them all in order to make the Advance Theme skills. Sorry about that but it had to be done, it's possible some old text remain just the name of the old part until the game actualize it (not really my fault).

But now you can buy any part for 1LP so it's very easy to buy the new Vine tendrils.

For example all new pets have disapear, you will have to buy them or get them again. Again, apologies but it's the only way to make the Advancement skills (other than do 5 specific skills 30 times).

Due to the amount of parts and pets added, the mod needed some kind of Theme progression.
Last edited by Smoker; Apr 18, 2022 @ 2:34am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50