The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(Alpha version) Hauptquest-Erweiterung (German version)
Chaos S. Apr 16, 2014 @ 8:29am
English Story!
You woke up. You had a dream about Alduin. Again. Lydia came in and gave you a piece of paper. 'What is it?' You said with a scratchy voice. 'I didnt open it' Lydia answered. You were not really interessted in opening the letter. Lydia still hold the letter towards you, expecting you to take it. You took it and opend it. Lydia smiled at you. 'You're looking good' she said. You were too concentrated to open the letter to notice her. The letter was made of old paper, it was very heavy. As you opened the letter and begun to read you noticted the text wasnt wrote in usual language, but with strange, known signs. It was the speech of the dragons. Suddenly you were electrified, full of effort. You almost forgot the ancient speech of the Dova. You couldnt read the whole text, you only could translate fragments of it. Lydia looked at the letter. 'By the nine! What is that?'. 'Its the speech of the dragons.' 'But... How? Who send the letter?' She asked. You had no idea. The fragments you could translate were saying not enough. The only words you understood were Dez, Dinok, Folook, In, Jun, Keizaal, Lein, and Taazokaan. As you translated those words you couldnt understand. Lydia had an idea: 'Visit the greybeards!'.
So you walked to High Hroghtar. The monks helped you translating the text. So you went to Markarth. You went there with conscience you have to save Tamriel once more. You have to defeat the most evil foe someone ever had to face. Alduin.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
edy Apr 17, 2014 @ 4:08pm 
Very nice, love the mod.
Luke Apr 18, 2014 @ 12:11am 
nice
Chaos S. Apr 18, 2014 @ 7:12am 
Remeber! Not all of the Featurers are in already, because its still in the Alpha :) Thanks :)
Chaos S. Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:37am 
Got it like 70% ;)
Oreace Sep 5, 2014 @ 5:00pm 
i like the mod but need to work on the map as well as the dungons i dont mean to be picky
i think it has alot of potential though
76561198146122091 Sep 21, 2015 @ 10:52pm 
Hi :-)

Thought about downloading this mod it sounded quite interesting.. cant wait to see the full beta version but one quick question is it in german or english in game? decided to try it but no matter where I look I CANNOT find the trap door. looked to left and right outside of armath enterance in rocks all teh way across to river and even on right side.. also looked inside markarth on left and right.. can you be more specific where trapdoor might be?
Last edited by mohwolfhunter; Sep 22, 2015 @ 12:02am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50