Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Stardew Valley : The Board Game ( Scripted )
CykaMon  [developer] Mar 22, 2021 @ 12:35am
Most asked questions
Hello Cykamon here, making this dicussion to adress constantly asked dane questions for this mod:

1. Q: Where are the artifact/minerals/ore?

A: Every tile in a game is double sided (except Fish tiles). You have to Press F in TTS to flip it.

2. Q: My game is stuck on loading screen, what i can do?

A: If your game seems stuck on loading screen be sure game actually is fully loaded. Loading screen should go away after every asset is loaded into portview and it can take a while depend on net/PC. If there is still a problem try typing EnableUI/EnableUi (case sensitive) in chat. That should reset existing UI.

3. Q: I don't know how you update coins/heart on right side

A: Every coin/heart token put in front of player board and below main board is counted.

4. Q: Discard Fish button stopped working.

A: Every button in game have description on them. Fish discard button need to be clicked 2 Times in fast sucession.

5. Q: How do i import my character sprite?
A: On the latest version, click the button on the importer that says "URL", then paste any direct image link (PNG or JPG only) and click OK. Your custom sprite will then spawn at the farm. It will also remove transparency.

=====================
Known bugs:
- sometimes sprites doesnt load fast enough in character selector. It may produce white Square on character selector and can be fixed by tapping arrows few times.
- saving mid game can create problems with existing scripting in game (should be fixed but need more debuging)

Send any bug or questions here for better visibility.
Last edited by CykaMon; Mar 23, 2021 @ 2:51pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
KoKeP Mar 22, 2021 @ 8:10pm 
It's the question I already asked, but
Is it allowed to make translations of this mod?
Draxous  [developer] Mar 23, 2021 @ 12:56pm 
Originally posted by KoKeP:
It's the question I already asked, but
Is it allowed to make translations of this mod?
There has already been one, go ahead and do another for your language of choice.
This is a great FAQ. Thanks for posting it, you should prominently link it in the description because people are dumb. Might wanna put some of the Tips in here, too, maybe?

(suggestions) A1 - Crops are not double sided. A2 - Did you mean both EnableUi options to be the same? A3 - Bellow --> Below.
Last edited by an eggsalad sandwich; Mar 23, 2021 @ 2:37pm
CykaMon  [developer] Mar 23, 2021 @ 2:50pm 
A1 - crops are double sided. On other sure you have quality crops
A2 - fixed
A3 - fixed
Bookie Apr 17, 2021 @ 5:54pm 
Hello! I'm not sure if I have just over looked a button, but the end of season cards don't swap out the foraging tokens and I don't see where else it could be scripted?
CykaMon  [developer] Apr 17, 2021 @ 11:34pm 
@16booeve
Button is on end od season card. Hover over it on stacked discard pile and you will find it.
Daniel_USA Apr 17, 2021 @ 11:40pm 
Originally posted by 16booeve:
Hello! I'm not sure if I have just over looked a button, but the end of season cards don't swap out the foraging tokens and I don't see where else it could be scripted?
you have to click the card where it says, i just got done playing, it worked for me.
Daniel_USA Apr 18, 2021 @ 11:53am 
make sure everyone that is going to play the game with you is sitting at the table BEFORE you load the game in!

If they join an already loaded game they will have a giant button over the game board that doesn't go away.
Eagle Scout May 22, 2021 @ 9:33pm 
kind of an off topic question, but is the dev of this fan made module possibly willing and able to do an official adaptation of a indie tabletop rpg? i was hoping to talk on steam with drax about it, and possibly hook him up with the rpg creator too.
CykaMon  [developer] May 23, 2021 @ 12:17am 
Originally posted by begginfokillz:
kind of an off topic question, but is the dev of this fan made module possibly willing and able to do an official adaptation of a indie tabletop rpg? i was hoping to talk on steam with drax about it, and possibly hook him up with the rpg creator too.
You need to ask drax for that. Not sure what you mean by that.
Victor Ordoñez Jun 24, 2021 @ 7:59am 
u have the print version?
TimInc Sep 23, 2021 @ 9:37am 
I fixed a bug. Feel free to integrate the fix. Board needed the list of season counts in CountCard, as those are currently only being loaded by Main Menu when the start button is clicked. Probably for the sake of not repeating the value of the variable, but meh, we're already repeating the tile script across a bunch of different tile objects.

Edit: I goofed on my initial understanding because I didn't realize you could adjust the number of cards. The Board now persists the count instead of storing a static count.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2609479199
Last edited by TimInc; Sep 23, 2021 @ 11:31am
Kaspower Aug 24, 2022 @ 1:06pm 
Hi, I seem to have stumbled onto a problem. It's when I drop a end of the season card onto the discard season pile. I seem to get a error code in the script. It says: Error in Script (true - 5a3add): chunk 3:(57,6- 73): attempt to perfrom arithmetic on a nil value. Did I do something wrong?
Kaspower Aug 24, 2022 @ 1:08pm 
As I can see rn, I get it with all cards that I lift. But only when I lift a single card, if I lift the an entire pile of cards the error doesnt show up.
Eminence Front Jan 23, 2023 @ 4:43am 
Could we update this mod with a new (nov 2021) rulebook containing "many small wording adjustments to help address a lot of questions generated after the first print run was released"
Thread: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/new-rule-book.9618/
File link inside the thread
Happy to help.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50