The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Twelve Giants
G20  [developer] Mar 14, 2014 @ 3:18pm
Spoiler, Giant stats etc
Spoilers and thoughts here please, information for andreaskarlsson131 on giant stats.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
G20  [developer] Mar 14, 2014 @ 3:23pm 
Hi andreaskarlsson131
I'm also a 1000 plus hour exp on skyrim.. I cant see your profile but you are welcome to see mine.
Unfortunately I have deep suspusions for people with private profiules for bitter experience. Not all of corse, but generally people who cause troubles have their profiles private.
that asside.
The giants are 50% bigger, have 50% more weight, 50% more power and 200 more hitpoints than a normal Giant. I have written that the clubs can be improved, and there is another discussion for suggestions.
G20  [developer] Mar 14, 2014 @ 3:35pm 
The Giant clubs are currently the same power as when the Giants use them in game, suggestions for power in the other discussion please.
fat joe Aug 2, 2019 @ 7:45pm 
Originally posted by G20:
Hi andreaskarlsson131
I'm also a 1000 plus hour exp on skyrim.. I cant see your profile but you are welcome to see mine.
Unfortunately I have deep suspusions for people with private profiules for bitter experience. Not all of corse, but generally people who cause troubles have their profiles private.
that asside.
The giants are 50% bigger, have 50% more weight, 50% more power and 200 more hitpoints than a normal Giant. I have written that the clubs can be improved, and there is another discussion for suggestions.
THESE WORDS ARE ART
:) A very good mod. thank u for making dis
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50