Men of War: Assault Squad 2

Men of War: Assault Squad 2

Dawn of the Dead [SP/COOP]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sea-Knight  [developer] Mar 30, 2023 @ 4:34am
Bug Reports
Post here reports about any bugs that you've found.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 84 comments
СОЛИСТ Mar 31, 2023 @ 12:23am 
В переводе есть несколько грамматических ошибок, в частности в последней миссии "координально" вместо "кардинально". Так же там движущийся поезд не сбивает людей, проходит насквозь. Мод понравился, один из лучших из сюжетных, буду ждать продолжения.
Zhenja1 Mar 31, 2023 @ 4:46am 
encountered a bug on the second mission when you have to secure the cargo 2 spec ops spawn at the far end of the map one is out of bounds the other can get the mto group with you, but the one out of bounds prevents you from completing the evac
Sea-Knight  [developer] Mar 31, 2023 @ 5:10am 
Originally posted by Zhenja1:
encountered a bug on the second mission when you have to secure the cargo 2 spec ops spawn at the far end of the map one is out of bounds the other can get the mto group with you, but the one out of bounds prevents you from completing the evac
Thanks for report, it will be fixed
Sea-Knight  [developer] Mar 31, 2023 @ 5:10am 
Originally posted by Sometimes, I dream about cheese:
В переводе есть несколько грамматических ошибок, в частности в последней миссии "координально" вместо "кардинально". Так же там движущийся поезд не сбивает людей, проходит насквозь. Мод понравился, один из лучших из сюжетных, буду ждать продолжения.

Спасибо, поправим
Zhenja1 Mar 31, 2023 @ 8:03am 
no problem, i got around it by just letting them die
JayFoxley Apr 1, 2023 @ 12:00pm 
In the Ruined Vacation mission, some of the SWAT operators (NPC) have a tendency to abandon their position on the bridge and run back to what I assume is their prior position at the intersection
Sea-Knight  [developer] Apr 1, 2023 @ 12:02pm 
Originally posted by JayFoxley:
In the Ruined Vacation mission, some of the SWAT operators (NPC) have a tendency to abandon their position on the bridge and run back to what I assume is their prior position at the intersection
Thanks for report, i will check it
--Яados-- Apr 3, 2023 @ 6:24am 
Coop doesnt work, Program will be terminated. APP_ERROR: Trying to allocate playerID > max players count (mp_game.cpp, 944)
Sea-Knight  [developer] Apr 3, 2023 @ 6:37am 
Originally posted by --Яados--:
Coop doesnt work, Program will be terminated. APP_ERROR: Trying to allocate playerID > max players count (mp_game.cpp, 944)
Thanks for report, mod has been updated to 2.1.1 to fix this issue
Brooks Apr 3, 2023 @ 4:54pm 
during evac with chinook, my Chinook goes on the road and my personnel stand where it's supposed to land in a pow wow huddle.
Sea-Knight  [developer] Apr 4, 2023 @ 7:40am 
Originally posted by Jungle Jim:
during evac with chinook, my Chinook goes on the road and my personnel stand where it's supposed to land in a pow wow huddle.
I see, thanks for report, evacuation will be reworked
Brooks Apr 4, 2023 @ 10:21pm 
appreciated boss
qpoz1775 Apr 10, 2023 @ 4:15pm 
I found a bug where on the third mission the doors won't open so I can't beat the mission this is in the lab part.
Sea-Knight  [developer] Apr 10, 2023 @ 9:53pm 
Originally posted by qpoz1775:
I found a bug where on the third mission the doors won't open so I can't beat the mission this is in the lab part.
You need a keycard to open it, you can find it at security post
Last edited by Sea-Knight; Apr 10, 2023 @ 11:36pm
Thunderquack Apr 12, 2023 @ 11:34am 
I'm having the same issue. :(

I feel like I've looked everywhere, but I just CAN'T find the key card. Tried holding C, tried running my soldiers everywhere, tried entering the guard shed by the gate. Tried relaunching the game and restarting the entire mission, but the result is the same. :/

Hopefully this screenshot helps (remove the blankspaces): https:// imgur. com/EbkgCqz
That shed is the only structure I can enter, and the only one looking like a security post to me.

So I am once again being a moron, it seems. :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 84 comments
Per page: 1530 50