The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Bertran
Deadboy Sep 12, 2022 @ 8:09am
Some weird "DeadSeaScrollsMenu" thing prevents Bertran's head from appearing
Whenever I start a run with Bertran, his head doesn't appear and I can't attack. I brought up the console menu and it gives me a message saying, "'PostEffectRender' failed: attempt to index a nil value 'PostRender' failed: ...c Afterbirth+ Mods/bertran_2297456697/bertranlibrary.lua:270: attempt to index a nil value (global 'DeadSeaScrollsMenu')
I don't know what the issue is, I tried reinstalling the mod, reinstallin TBoI Rebirth, deleting the mod folder and playing on a different file, but nothing works. Is this a bug or something that I need to figure out?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Fourrouge Sep 12, 2022 @ 2:08pm 
Well your smarter then me when I was trying to fix the issue because I didn’t even check the debug console for errors but if you get it to work tell me because I am having the same problem at least I think because I haven’t checked the error
Fourrouge Sep 13, 2022 @ 3:05pm 
I’m getting closer to figuring it out but the main problem is I’m not a programmer and don’t understand code so I’m just messing with the error piece of code
Fourrouge Sep 13, 2022 @ 3:06pm 
So I just suggest you to mess with the bad code and many rig it to work plus I’m on an+
Deadboy Sep 22, 2022 @ 10:51am 
I'm also on AB+
Heretic Dec 8, 2022 @ 4:18pm 
on github there should be something called dead sea scrolls fix or something like that
hugh jass Dec 28, 2022 @ 6:43am 
@Heretic where can i find that github page?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50