Crusader Kings III

[Abandoned] More Religion Tenets Slots
Karax  [developer] Sep 9, 2020 @ 10:54pm
Bugs or other issues
Please submit bugs or issues here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Trump#M.A.G.A. Sep 11, 2020 @ 1:00pm 
I dont know what other mod is causing it to bug. Ill post a ss.
Yuan Hu Sep 12, 2020 @ 10:34pm 
I don't know the cause, but the create new faith windows was messed up when I put this mod, the doctrines can't be picked (since it's out from the create faith window) and some tenets were also out from the create faith window. Is there any way to fix this?
Karax  [developer] Sep 13, 2020 @ 12:40am 
It could be because you use other mod which changes same file. Please move this mod to bottom your list. Mod on the bottom overwrites these on top.
kaneeden Oct 1, 2020 @ 6:51am 
is there a way to move the "create head of faith" button as much to the left side of the faith window as possible? because if you choose alot tenets and the head of faith is not created with reformation but can only later by taking a holy site you are not able to click that button, because it´s very far right side out of the screen or even if visible not inside the selectable/clickable area of the faith window. i don´t know if you can mod that, just wanted to let someone know :-) thanks for your work
Karax  [developer] Oct 1, 2020 @ 7:24am 
Originally posted by kaneeden:
because it´s very far right side out of the screen or even if visible not inside the selectable
It shouldn't be, please check screenshots in this mod, there is example how window looks like if you have 8 doctrines (there is scrollbar and window keep default size)
Quite likely you are using other mod which overwritten faith window, please move this mod to bottom of the list to avoid this issue.
kaneeden Oct 1, 2020 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by Karax:
please move this mod to bottom of the list to avoid this issue.
thank you ! that solved the issue :)
Hi Karax, I'm currently using the Xbox Game Pass version but unfortunately isn't working on there no matter what I do. It's detected, I've also moved the load order so that the mod is at the bottom of the list. Unfortunately I can't reply through the steam group because I don't own it on steam, bummer! Think you could help?
Interestingly the mod also repeats twice in the load order, like it's installed the same mod twice.
Karax  [developer] Oct 11, 2020 @ 7:13am 
I'm sorry but I don't know how XBox Game Pass handles mods and how to apply steam mod there.
Hey Karax, sorry I actually fixed it. I had two descriptor.mod's (one renamed to religion.mod other default) and this caused the duplication and conflict. As for xbox game pass, the mod I got from this workshop and just manually added it into the mod folder in documents for CK3. Thanks though, great mod from what I can see.
Kinboji Oct 26, 2020 @ 9:48am 
Hey Karax, could you please update your mods on the Paradox workshop? Playing through gamepass and don't know how to get the steam versions which are generally more up to date. Thanks for your time!
Originally posted by Kinboji:
Hey Karax, could you please update your mods on the Paradox workshop? Playing through gamepass and don't know how to get the steam versions which are generally more up to date. Thanks for your time!

Steam please don't kill me...

steamworkshopdownloader [dot] io

You will have to edit a descriptor file for it and install in your documents/paradox/ck3/mods folder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnUYIVWePFo&ab_channel=AlpaxLP

Skip where he's talking about downloading from plaza just use site given and you'll need to make the descriptor file have the path like he talks. Add me as a friend if you get stuck or comment back here.
Last edited by le fabulous unicorn; Oct 26, 2020 @ 7:09pm
2wt0n Nov 23, 2020 @ 8:24pm 
Been using this mod for a long time, but I noticed that when testing it(without any mods enabled and none in the list) that the tenet mod does not work with the 1.1.3 patch. Please, whenever possible can you update it? Thank you in advance, can't play ck3 without this mod as its one of my must have mods.
Karax  [developer] Mar 19, 2021 @ 9:21am 
I'm sorry, but current GUI compatibility between mods is poorly designed by paradox. Only way to make mods "compatible" is copy conflicted file(s) and merge them line by line. Such file will work only if both previous mods are loaded, so become 3rd mod. (Unless there is a option which I'm not aware of). Because of that I'm not going to fix compatibility between mods.
Last edited by Karax; Mar 19, 2021 @ 2:30pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Per page: 1530 50