Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Europa Incognitus: Fully Randomized World
jamaicam  [developer] Jan 30, 2014 @ 9:46pm
Bug Reports
Any bugs you find can be reported and discussed here.

As a reminder you need the Conquest of Paradise DLC and the world will not randomize until after you click "PLAY". You also need to make sure the "Random New World" box in the bottom left of the country selection map screen is checked.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Zoo64k Jan 31, 2014 @ 4:52pm 
I started up EU4, and enabled only this mod and CoP in the launcher. Once I got into the game, I was unable to check the random new world box. It said that this mod was disabling it. Any idea why it's doing this?
jamaicam  [developer] Jan 31, 2014 @ 8:31pm 
You may have some corrupted/altered game files. Try verifying your game cache. If you right click on EU4 in your steam game library and select properties under the "Local Files" tab the last option is to "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" click that and it will check all your EU4 files.
Elair Feb 1, 2014 @ 1:20am 
i did as you sead verafie my files and yet still no RNW
Purplemen101 Feb 2, 2014 @ 7:04am 
Same case as Zoo64 and Mr_Derpy.
I'm having problems with save games randomly reverting to the default Earth topology with Europe/Asia/Americas/etc. All of the provinces I've colonized/conquered stay the same, all the places with fog of war remain with fog of war, but the map reverts, causing a weird patchwork of broken up lands and random bits of fog of war.

EDIT: I verified my game files; nothing was missing or corrupted.
Last edited by Ein the NOT Corgi; Feb 2, 2014 @ 4:49pm
jamaicam  [developer] Feb 3, 2014 @ 3:56pm 
Originally posted by Argus:
I'm having problems with save games randomly reverting to the default Earth topology with Europe/Asia/Americas/etc. All of the provinces I've colonized/conquered stay the same, all the places with fog of war remain with fog of war, but the map reverts, causing a weird patchwork of broken up lands and random bits of fog of war.

EDIT: I verified my game files; nothing was missing or corrupted.
It sounds like you are loading the save without the mod enabled. The map is regenerated each time you load it based on a seed value in the save file so if you don't have the mod enabled it will generate it based on the vanilla rules and only randomize the new world.
Zarathul Feb 5, 2014 @ 7:07am 
Lets see every thing was just fine it worked perfectly fine so i saved and called it quits for a day. The next day i log on and try to load the save nothing happen it says its loading the world but then the map just turns all gray like the whole world is uncolonized i mean the earth world not the randomly generated world. Any idea why i cant load up my save or why the world wont load?
76561198086644716 Mar 30, 2014 @ 5:00am 
Could you please post a manual download link pls
Archmage Ilmryn May 29, 2014 @ 9:14pm 
I loaded into a game and found that there were no tradegoods whatsoever. (All provinces have the '?' instead of a good.) Is this intentional?
jamaicam  [developer] May 29, 2014 @ 9:19pm 
Yes, they will appear shortly (within a couple months) by event. It's just the way the randomizer creates provinces.
Purplemen101 Jun 17, 2014 @ 7:46pm 
Still unable to load the mod after deleting the settings.txt file as suggested. Running mac OSX.
TimFortress Jul 30, 2014 @ 12:17am 
Ming not able to scramble after start game
TimFortress Aug 3, 2014 @ 11:12am 
Also ,I still want a fair slow game , any ways to disable your "Free Colonist" ?
Morshu Aug 7, 2014 @ 12:46am 
When pressing relocate your land or randomize countries as Chimu, the game freezes. Tried it as the Papal state and it worked just fine.
Adusak90 Sep 13, 2014 @ 9:42am 
mod doesn't show in mods folder please alternate link :3
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50