Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[ArcCW] Arctic's Customizable Weapons (Base)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Fesiug  [developer] Jun 15, 2020 @ 12:20pm
THE BUGS THREAD
Post the bugs rightttttttt here.

Incompatible addons. If you made one of these addons, please try to help us fix it together
FOUND ON THE INCOMPATIBLE ADDONS THREAD

Please bring bugs about other addons to their respective addon pages! For example, bugs with ArcCW Extras attachments belong in the Extras' comments!
Last edited by Fesiug; Dec 7, 2020 @ 8:35pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 2,239 comments
Woe, misery upon ye Jun 15, 2020 @ 12:31pm 
Sights and attachments float on the world model.
TheHopelessThrumbo Jun 15, 2020 @ 12:40pm 
File exists in two addons - possible conflicts! lua/weapons/arccw_base/sh_attach.lua (ArcCW and [ArcCW] Extras) [ERROR] lua/arccw/shared/attachments/perk_infinite.lua:27: attempt to call method 'GetAmmoCount' (a nil value) 1. unknown - lua/arccw/shared/attachments/perk_infinite.lua:27 2. GetBuff_Hook - lua/weapons/arccw_base/sh_attach.lua:24 3. NPC_Shoot - lua/weapons/arccw_base/sv_npc.lua:167 4. PrimaryAttack - lua/weapons/arccw_base/sh_firing.lua:3 5. unknown - gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/init.lua:95
Kinda obvious, uncertain what's causing it other than when NPCs uses a weapon given with "Replace NPC Weapons" option.
Marius_Mustang Jun 15, 2020 @ 12:44pm 
For me, attachments don't save even though I've ticked the option in the options.
Fesiug  [developer] Jun 15, 2020 @ 12:56pm 
Originally posted by Big Time Rush fan OFFICAL:
Sights and attachments float on the world model.
Every weapon has its own attachment positions which we've got to set. Which we will!

Originally posted by Marius_Mustang:
For me, attachments don't save even though I've ticked the option in the options.
Attachment locking is used in conjunction with Free Attachments unticked. It allows you to use infinite of one attachment.
Kyririn Jun 15, 2020 @ 1:05pm 
Somehow most of the Handguns world models are at my PM's feet and causes errors when you fire them in 3rd person view.
Fesiug  [developer] Jun 15, 2020 @ 1:07pm 
Originally posted by Kyririn:
Somehow most of the Handguns world models are at my PM's feet and causes errors when you fire them in 3rd person view.
This isn't happening on my end.
Sir Jun 15, 2020 @ 1:26pm 
idk why but my game starts lagging because of this weapon pack
Raiden Ei Jun 15, 2020 @ 2:13pm 
Originally posted by Mr Proper:
idk why but my game starts lagging because of this weapon pack
Yes i have that problem too
Fesiug  [developer] Jun 15, 2020 @ 2:24pm 
yeah, someone's helping with that but it's night where arctic is rn
p 0 l Jun 15, 2020 @ 2:56pm 
When I use under barrels my hand goes crazy
Adding onto this, the hand seems to phase rapidly inbetween the original hand position and the one meant for the underbarrel.
p 0 l Jun 15, 2020 @ 3:50pm 
And I know someone already said this but a little bit after use it lags it seems like the game is lagging after you start using attachments
Arctic  [developer] Jun 15, 2020 @ 3:52pm 
Originally posted by Milkwalker:
Adding onto this, the hand seems to phase rapidly inbetween the original hand position and the one meant for the underbarrel.

Originally posted by ɹƎp∀Ǝ˥ ƎH┴ ℲO Ǝ⅄Ǝ:
When I use under barrels my hand goes crazy

What weapon are you using, what underbarrel thing, and what were you doing?

Originally posted by Kyririn:
for ♥♥♥♥'s sake stop using those ♥♥♥♥♥♥ CS:S asset packs that override the gmod worldmodels with the default ones that don't ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ work

p 0 l Jun 15, 2020 @ 3:53pm 
the bipod and the grips and those types of stuff
It happens on every weapon, with every underbarrel attachment, and it happens constantly.
Last edited by God Emperor Freddy Fazbear; Jun 15, 2020 @ 3:54pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 2,239 comments
Per page: 1530 50