Prison Architect

Prison Architect

Star Wars - Imperial Architect
nombre Nov 28, 2023 @ 2:51pm
skins dont changing
when i activate the mod all works fine, but when i go to the staff hire, all look vanilla, all other things change (at least the buttons, the floor, the first warden) but the staff dont change, only the names (like the normal guard, his name change to stormtrooper but his skin not)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
nombre Nov 30, 2023 @ 12:15pm 
well, i discover something, when i activate the mod, in the background menu, the skins are showing, when i create a prison, the skins change to vanilla
Kram709 Dec 18, 2023 @ 2:28pm 
Same issue. Anyone know a fix?
kuy Jan 27 @ 11:55pm 
SAME HERE T^T
Still not working here.
Obiwan Mar 1 @ 4:07am 
I know why this is and I am seeing if i can fix it myself.

The problem is the new "uniform" picker has removed the original people.png which the mod uses, in order to work the mod needs to adapt to the new file structure for example stormtroopers dont show up because the mod would need to replace stormtrooper textures in the default_Guard.png
Obiwan Mar 1 @ 6:13am 
I have got the fix working with stormtroopers and I am now im the midst of replacing all affected characters

One big issue due to new DLC/changes is the new armor that the guards get but I am pretty sure i can just trick the game by replacing those PNG files with transparent "empty" ones, i cant just delete the files or they are placed so i need to create fake ones to stop the game putting stupid armor on the Troopers.

I have got all this wokring though I have NO IDEA how to upload this fix as a mod - never done this level of modding before using workshop so any help would be apprecaited.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50