Rivals of Aether

Rivals of Aether

Katie Helga Vladimir
Katie's NSpecial Weapons
Hello! This is gonna be my first time creating a Discussion so expect some errors on formatting. i noticed that no one has really made a list of weapons that katie has so i decided to take the time to examine them! If i miss any information please tell me so i can add it to the list.

TIER 1 WEAPONS

Land Mine: Mine Land - Sets a small, visible trap. (there's no limit to how many mines you can place.)
Land Mine 10% (1 hit)

Sniper Rifle: Rprial - A sniper that fires a quick shot that pierces through enemies.
Bullet 10%. (1 hit)

Dual Pistols: Eve and Ivy - Katie jumps into the air while shooting downwards with her 2 pistols.
Bullets 1% each hit.

TIER 2 WEAPONS
Shotgunshootsshotguns "Beeg Boi" - A shotgun that fires out multiple, tiny shotguns that explode.
Shotgun Blast 2% (1 hit)
Shotguns 5% each hit.

Photon Gun: Ray Cannon - A large cannon that fires a straight beam that travels across the entire stage. (Sends Katie into freefall)
Photon Ray 32% (64 hits)

Revolver: Lingering Dread - Fires a slow moving shot that keeps traveling untill it reaches the blast zone. when it hits the blast zone or a wall, it will go to the other side of the stage almost instantly.
Revolver shot 18% (1 hit)

Unholy Hand Grenade: Mega Destruction Dark Ball of Darkness and Destruction - A tiny grenade that carries a LARGE ammount of destructive force. It creates an explosion with each bounce and bounces 3 times. if it makes contact it will detonate, creating a chain explosion.
Explosion 4% (1 hit)
Chain Explosion 26% (17 hits)

TIER 3 WEAPONS

Best Friend Generator: BFG9K - Fires a large, slow moving plasma ball that detonates into a lasting explosion.
plasma ball 1% per hit (max hits: 38 hits.)
Explosion 2% each hit
total: 58%, 53 hits.

Full Auto Rocket Launcher: ATM-696 - An SMG looking Rocket Launcher that fires out 17 missiles.
Missiles - 4%

Quadruple Quadbarrel Shotgun - 4 shotguns with immense recoil. It's not really a good idea to use this if you're close to an edge...
Shotgun blast 8% per hit (6 hits)
total: 48%, 6 hits
Recoil 20%

Portable Aircraft Carrier Jet Launcher Mk5 - Fires an Aircraft that carpet bombs the entire stage.
Aircraft 12%
Missiles 3% (Thank you tanning korosu)
Satellite Mounted Ion Cannon: SAS Heaven Piercer - A canon that fires down a massive laser beam that locks onto a target.
beam 41%, 117 hits (can spike apparently)

Car Key Terra Master - A Terra Master that's similar to Fox's final smash from Brawl - 4. Lasts for 6 seconds.
Terra Master 3%
Laser 10%

And that's all! I'm glad i could be of help (if this helped at all) to anyone. Sorry if i get any information wrong. If you want to support the creator, Sydery on patreon, or if you want to see what they're up to, you can check out their twitter!

https://www.patreon.com/Sydery
https://twitter.com/SyderyVuris

PS - If you Down Taunt as Katie, you get a special taunt~

PPS - If you use Down Taunt while having max meter you get a unique attack.

"Sky. Stars. Screw em up." - After a smooth criminaly dance stars start falling down from the sky. (30 Stars in total)
Star 4%
Explosion 3% per hit (3 hits)
Last edited by 💖💞 MAPLE 💞💖; May 13, 2020 @ 7:36am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
HaxraurYT May 11, 2020 @ 8:47pm 
Thx this is really helpful
tanning korosu May 12, 2020 @ 9:12pm 
thanks to a youtube video (by Zetta) the aircraft carrier deals 12% with rockets and 3% with explosions
Cosmica Jun 10, 2020 @ 2:06pm 
Pressing special while in the Terra Master fires three shotguns, each dealing 4-5 damage.
One thing, when Katie uses her Shotgunshootsshotguns inside of Clairen's projectile field, it crashes the ♥♥♥♥ out of the game. XD
Last edited by Mystic_Knightwolf; Jan 8, 2023 @ 3:42pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50