Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Toy Story: Andy's Room - Now w/ Jessie and Buzz ZM Models
Resxt Jan 18, 2022 @ 10:38am
Review and tips
There is a lot to say on this map, it's good and very frustrating at the same time.
In the end I enjoyed it but it could've been way better with an option to remove bosses and without the buggy Jessie models.

Bad things/remarks:
In my opinion there are too much boss and they come in too early. At round 6/8 you already have a boss with a decent amount of HP and every 5 round or so you get one more boss. But at the same time this is what makes the map very intense and difficult so it can be a good thing! I really have a mixed feeling about this but I think after like 20 tries I was okay with it. Also zombie cash can steal you money? I think the map is hard enough to not have to add virtual/random fake difficulty. Final bad thing is Who's Who is just.. bad and annoying since it overrides similar perks like Self Revive it really made the map frustrating for me more than anything else.
A trigger counter would be nice to know how much we shot already and how much we should get to unlock something there are 15 and you can find them all without a tutorial. Don't forget to look above, behind boxes, under desks etc.

Bugs:
First of all the Jessie buggy hitbox is annoying. Basically anything above her neck doesn't exist.
/map_restart makes all wallbuys not work anymore so you either have to do the command twice or use /disconnect and restart the map from the normal menu
Although it wasn't an issue for me the invisible walls can be annoying sometimes

I almost completed the map so here are some tips
Knife all zombies round 1 to get enough money to open the door to start round 2 next to a soul collector. There is an SMG wallbuy there on the left (when you're facing the spawn)
The easiest soul collectors are the one behind the big baby head monster door, the one next to jugg and the one next to PHD is the safest/easiest zone
Shooting all the Triggers/Woody toys gives you access to PAP. This can be done easily without any other requirement to my knowledge. You also get access to Wunderfizz, 1500 for random perk this is useful!
The VKM (LMG) is a very good weapon