Transport Fever 2

Transport Fever 2

Compact Tunnel Entry
GordonDry Jun 25, 2020 @ 8:37am
I can't change to another railroad track
No matter what I choose it sticks to the vanilla 120 kph track.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
GordonDry Jun 25, 2020 @ 11:37am 
To be more clear:

I can bulldoze the underground track module and replace it (with fiddling the camer orientation), but there is no position where bulldozing the ramp track part is possible - so I cannot replace the ramp track with another module.
Enzojz  [developer] Jun 30, 2020 @ 8:19am 
Originally posted by GordonDry:
To be more clear:

I can bulldoze the underground track module and replace it (with fiddling the camer orientation), but there is no position where bulldozing the ramp track part is possible - so I cannot replace the ramp track with another module.

Click to the fence over the tunnel portail.
GordonDry Jun 30, 2020 @ 10:18am 
I just made it - it works easy on a 2 track portal with a slight curve - or no curve.
A tight curve can make problems.
A one track portal makes problems, I only can bulldoze the underground track module, but not the ramp track module. There is no point where bulldozing is possible.
Enzojz  [developer] Jun 30, 2020 @ 11:06am 
Originally posted by GordonDry:
I just made it - it works easy on a 2 track portal with a slight curve - or no curve.
A tight curve can make problems.
A one track portal makes problems, I only can bulldoze the underground track module, but not the ramp track module. There is no point where bulldozing is possible.
As said, the fences over the track portail is linked to the ramp tracks, there you easily catch them...
Last edited by Enzojz; Jun 30, 2020 @ 11:06am
GordonDry Jun 30, 2020 @ 11:33am 
At the one track portal there is no fence - as I said there is nothing to click.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50