Warframe

Warframe

Saryn-Night Hunter I Skin+Helmet V2-4
how much you wana bet
that the skin will get in but not the wing syndana
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
SirArtilleur Jan 20, 2020 @ 12:56pm 
My account. Already in the deal : if this doesn't work, goodbye "Mister F**k ups".

With. No. Regrets.
Last edited by SirArtilleur; Jan 20, 2020 @ 12:56pm
Shrek The Grinch Jan 21, 2020 @ 5:48am 
please dont jinx it we need this syandana so badly lol
I agree with the guys above

The syandana would rather be accepted and released this tennogen round than this skin tbh
LTurmoil47 Jan 25, 2020 @ 7:59pm 
I want BOTH of them to get in. If not this tennogen, then there's always a next. I held hope for the Nidus skin, I'll hold out hope for this and the syandana.
not this round boys
Shrek The Grinch Feb 10, 2020 @ 11:22pm 
Originally posted by Lmacncheese@twitch.tv:
not this round boys
this round is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ trash lol
Draconis Feb 13, 2020 @ 2:27am 
no the skin won't get in because Saryn has way too many skins already other frames will likely be gettings skins because they need love. also Saryn is getting nerfed.
so a skin for a frame thats being hammered ain't exactly a bright idea.
Shrek The Grinch Feb 14, 2020 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by Draconis:
no the skin won't get in because Saryn has way too many skins already other frames will likely be gettings skins because they need love. also Saryn is getting nerfed.
u do realise that whats happening to the frame doesnt mean literally anything right? wukong was in the spot light and got 1 tennogen lol
Kitty Kath Mar 4, 2020 @ 8:48pm 
I would like a better picture just for the helmet, but I think I'm asking a lil' too much. XD
Shrek The Grinch Mar 6, 2020 @ 11:28pm 
Originally posted by Peng Tings:
Yeah, DE are the definition of "no fun allowed". You can expect that.
i wouldnt say they always are but....not far off
Mikha-凛 Mar 11, 2020 @ 3:24pm 

what are you literally talking about? too many skin? wth? nerf? ... just look how many excal skin have, your personal assumption doesnt really effect the skin getting accepted or not.

Sheesh
Shrek The Grinch Mar 11, 2020 @ 11:57pm 
Originally posted by Mikha-凛:

what are you literally talking about? too many skin? wth? nerf? ... just look how many excal skin have, your personal assumption doesnt really effect the skin getting accepted or not.

Sheesh
she does have heaps of skins and she is going to get nerfed pablo said it on a stream that hes gonna look into her which means nerf
Shaggy Bobo Jun 11, 2020 @ 6:43pm 
Ive been checking every day and shes been staying in the top ten so the chances of it becoming official are pretty high. And lets not forget DE seems to favor skins from creators that they have had success with in the past so..........yea enough said lol
Shrek The Grinch Jun 12, 2020 @ 12:45am 
Originally posted by Shaggy Bobo:
Ive been checking every day and shes been staying in the top ten so the chances of it becoming official are pretty high. And lets not forget DE seems to favor skins from creators that they have had success with in the past so..........yea enough said lol
it also hasnt been accepted for over a year so...
Shaggy Bobo Jun 12, 2020 @ 3:29am 
Well we already know they approve of the Night Hunter series cause nidus got in so i dont see why its not a possibility besides supposedly having issues implementing the syandana
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50