Warframe

Warframe

Mirage Kitsune v2.8
Meme Doge Jan 10, 2020 @ 1:51pm
Time to start learning to play Mirage...
This skin is absolutely beautiful, fashionframe comes before play style any day.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Mr.MakaraMan Jan 10, 2020 @ 8:34pm 
exactly! this kind of skin just makes me think of an japanese mask made to look like a kitsune, it's so amazing!
Gryphon Jan 11, 2020 @ 2:49pm 
I don't play mirage much, but I believe I would just for a skin like this.
Lux Jan 22, 2020 @ 9:52pm 
Mirage is a bit of a handful regarding her learning curve (though, not to the extremes like, say, Limbo), but it's worth it. Also, I would absolutely love this skin, it gives me some "Mithra" vibes and I think that's really awesome.
HexaGhost Jan 31, 2020 @ 10:45am 
I enjoy mirage quite a lot and i just love Kitsune related stuff. I really want this to be added
Gemini Feb 13, 2020 @ 8:49pm 
its as easy as 1 and 3
Meme Doge Feb 15, 2020 @ 11:27am 
Originally posted by Gemini:
its as easy as 1 and 3
Thats normally how all frames work, just gotta know what 2 out of 4 are useful.
Kitty Kath Mar 4, 2020 @ 8:15pm 
I could promise you I'd buy that skin and that would push me to play Mirage more. Also I'm very sorry to say I'll have to toggle prime detail on. :x
battery Mar 5, 2020 @ 7:37pm 
Its actually sexy, wtf.
Skyeraikes  [developer] Mar 10, 2020 @ 8:44am 
Originally posted by Kitty Kath:
I could promise you I'd buy that skin and that would push me to play Mirage more. Also I'm very sorry to say I'll have to toggle prime detail on. :x

Hehe, I always play her with Prime detail on. We had some feedback and are in the process of updating the design - I'll do my best to make it fit with her prime parts :)
Harley Mar 15, 2020 @ 8:05pm 
Mirage with this skin
Kitty Kath Apr 26, 2020 @ 11:38am 
I don't know why you tossed the Helmet from V.1 to the garbage but... It wasn't worth it if you ask for my personal preference.
I love that you polished the body details tho.
(Would trade my firstborn child or sacrifice my soul to the devil to get the previous Helmet tho)
Last edited by Kitty Kath; Apr 26, 2020 @ 11:40am
Skyeraikes  [developer] Apr 26, 2020 @ 1:11pm 
Originally posted by Kitty Kath:
I don't know why you tossed the Helmet from V.1 to the garbage but... It wasn't worth it if you ask for my personal preference.
I love that you polished the body details tho.
(Would trade my firstborn child or sacrifice my soul to the devil to get the previous Helmet tho)

Thank you!! The original helm was unfortunately too far out of the WF aesthetic, so we had gone with the feedback and reworked it completely.
Time to create a nine-tails syandana (????
Kemo_L Oct 5, 2020 @ 7:38am 
Originally posted by ᛗ🦊ᛟErvoᛟ🦊ᛗ:
Time to create a nine-tails syandana (????
yyap : )
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50