Football Manager 2014

Football Manager 2014

Premier League Club Logos
JFeetzz  [developer] Dec 17, 2013 @ 7:13pm
Queries about the Logos
Hey guys.

Just thought I'd create a discussion in case any of you have any queries about the logos. Feel free to ask me anything you like, I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks!

JFeetzz.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Wazza Dec 18, 2013 @ 10:03am 
hi

my download dosent start after i click on the button, nothing happens and i have waited for like 15 minitues for it to start, any reselution?
JFeetzz  [developer] Dec 18, 2013 @ 10:55am 
Hi there, Red Devils.

It doesn't always initiate a download. The best way to check if you have the file is to head in-game, and click the FM menu button. Head to "Downloads" at the very bottom of the menu. In there, look at the files you're subscribed to. In there, you will have the ability to install into the game.

Sometimes for these logos to activate the skin will need a quick reload. Just in case you need a hand finding how to do that, it's in the "Preferences" option under 'Interface'.

Hope this helps!

JFeetzz.
Reckless Dec 19, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
The BPL logo should be in this too, not only the teams.
JFeetzz  [developer] Dec 22, 2013 @ 7:48am 
Hi, FromGingerWithLove.

Thanks for your feedback. The only reason I haven't included the Premier League Logo as part of the file is due to the fact I had a couple of complications with loading it in with the rest of the logos.

Don't worry, I am looking into this and I'm hoping to have it rectified by January.

Thanks!

JFeetzz.
jefftuedor2010 Jan 30, 2014 @ 2:29am 
Hi, after subscribing, it didn't download and it doesn't show up on my downloads so what should I do next.
rouzbehmd Feb 2, 2014 @ 7:01pm 
After subscribing there is no download and it does not show in the game
When I subscribe nothing happens. And it doesnt show in my subscription list
JFeetzz  [developer] Apr 19, 2014 @ 5:40am 
Hi guys.

Apologies for the late reply, I've been inactive for a long while. If you're still facing complications with the installation of the logos please feel free to add me as a friend and I'll talk you through it.

Thanks,

JFeetzz.
76561198005639728 May 29, 2014 @ 3:43pm 
Hey,

I click subscribe, but i can't find it in downloads. What can i do ?

Thanks
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50