Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Lenny's Scripts 2 - Enhance your Experience
Hudd Aug 15, 2016 @ 12:43pm
Lenny's Scripts 2 Guide
A lot of you have been having trouble using these scripts so I decided to create a page telling you what you need to know about this addon.

The first question is will I get VAC banned?
No you will not, becasue these are scripts.

Can I use this on any server?
No you cannot use this on Every server but you can on most servers, to see the server list go to the description of Lenny's Scripts and click the link, It will show you every server you can use it on, but I have encountered that sometimes you will join a server and it wont work, that means the server blocked client side scripts so sadly you are just going to have to find another server.

How do I use this addon?
Well to start off you need to turn the scripts on, to do that you need to enter in console (to get to console press the "~" key bellow the "esc" key)
lua_openscript_cl lenny.lua

Also their is another one called
lua_openscript.cl lennyoffline.lua
This is not turning off Lenny but instead running a preset setup of Lenny, this activates a few of the scripts to help you but I would just use the normal startup of lenny.

After the script is turned on now you can use all of the lenny commands!

What? You don't know how to use the commands? Okay here we go.

There are many commands that Lenny has to offer, so I'll get into the bigboy ones then the little scripts.

WALL HACKS!
Wall hacks is one of the most requested thing, wall hacks are when you can see props and players through walls, to enable wall hacks you need to play with a few commands.

lenny_wh 1 lenny_wh_radius 99999

The second command "lenny_wh_radius 99999" makes it so you can see although out the whole map, but you can make it smaller if you only want to see what's infront of you. To turn the wall hacks off (you will want to do this when building because the neon green gets annoying) do,

lenny_wh 0

Also to see players better with a box around them and their name do,

lenny_esp 1 lenny_esp_radius 99999 OPTIONAL lenny_esp_view 1

"lenny_esp_view 1" lets you see where the player is looking which may not be that helpful...

AIMBOT!
Aimbot is requested a LOT, but you need to know a few things, this is not full aimbot, I mean that it doesn't kill the whole sever with just holding left click down, it targets players and auto shoots at them but you have to either follow them with your mouse or keep pressing the aimsnap on them. But to make it a lot easier you can bind a key to "MOUSE3" so then it is closer to your leftclick and I will explain how to do that later but also you can bind it to "MOUSE3" and also make a macro for your mouse where whenever you press "MOUSE3" it presses it a lot very fast, I did this myself but I have a RAZOR mouse so this might only be helpful for users using razor, if you want to know how to do the macro tip then comment below and I will help you out with it.

Now we will get to actually using the aimbot, these are the commands you need to put in,

lenny_aimsnap 1 lenny_aimsnap_target_players 1 lenny_aimsnap_target_npcs 1 lenny_aimsnap_target_friends 1 bind mouse3 lenny_aimsnap_snap

Now with the bind you can set that key to whatever so replace mouse3 to whatever key you want but mouse3 or clicking the mouse wheel in is the closest to the fire button (leftclick), Also if you want don't do "lenny_aimsnap_target_friends 1" because if you are playing with friends the aimsnap could target your friends and shoot them...

Now this will only look at the player or npc so to activate auto fire you need to do,

lenny_triggerbot 1 lenny_rapidfire 1

You don't have to use "lenny_rapidfire 1" but it does shoot pistols and semi auto weapons a lot faster so it is a lot more helpful when killing players. But be careful of rapid fire because it also rapid fires your tool gun which makes it very hard to use and annoying.

Also use,

lenny_advancedcrosshair 1 lenny_advcrosshair_money 1

This shows how many bullets it will take to kill them and their health and armor and even how much in-game money they have.

ATM HACK!
A huge question is how to use the atm money hack but after you use,

lenny_atmbruteforce 1

it just spams your console with a bunch of errors and then allows you to type 2 more commands being
lenny_atmbruteforce_ply lenny_atmbruteforce_all

which if you mess with those it gives you a Lot more errors than before, so to safely say the atm script is broken but maybe it's meant for a specific server or we have been using it wrong, but no one has been able to figure it out yet.

SPEED HACK! (bhop)
A few of you ask for speed hacks and this is it
lenny_bhop 1
Now when you use it all it does is when you hold space it keeps jumping, and that's all it does, and you may ask how the ♥♥♥♥ does this make me go fast, well the trick is to learn how to bhop, if you don't know how to do it Google a tutorial and try to learn it, it's very fun and it can be very fast, but I do warn you with using this. By using this script sometimes the server will detect a bunny hop script and kick you, also if an admin sees you flying across the map they will most likely be suspicious, so use
lenny_esp 1 lenny_wh 1
to see the players near you so you don't do it in front of someone, do it when no one is looking...

SMALLER STUFF!
Their are a lot of other little things that can help you so I will list every little command and what they do. But I will only talk about the commands I know how to use
lenny_darkrpgod 1 = BROKEN just spams chat with /buyhealth unless your server has /buyhealth then this command is useless lenny_ents = Entity Finder, shows a list of what is detected but I don't think it works... lenny_friends 1 = Add friends so then lenny_aimsnap_target_friends 1 doesn't apply (not 100% sure) lenny_flashlightspam 1 = Spams flashlight and is annoying lenny_fov = Set your feild of view lenny_info = posts Lenny's steam id lenny_menu = broken menu lenny_namechange = changes name so you don't get caught ;) (bind this to a key) lenny_norecoil 1 = no recoil for hl2 weapons (no effect on m9k) lenny_pkill = shoots prop out to kill other players (bind this to a key) lenny_printstaff = see all of the staff members on the server lenny_rapidfire 1 = rapid fires leftclick lenny_reload = reloads the scripts lenny_spam = spams message in chat lenny_triggerbot 1 = auto fires when looking at players / npcs / friends lenny_tttpkill = prop kills on ttt (I don't know how to use it)

Other commands where listed before this.
And to turn them off do the command but do "0" next to it

I hope this helps you guys! Happy scripting!
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Zew Keeper Aug 27, 2016 @ 12:53pm 
Well this will help alot of people XP
Mr. Balls Sep 2, 2016 @ 12:35pm 
pretty good guide
NotAChiken Sep 4, 2016 @ 8:32am 
Update:
I was seeing that ATM script, and it looks to be used for servers with some sort of ATM addons, right now i cant remember but there is one that it gives u a card.
Likely, you need to do it at the atm with the card..
I dont really know, but when i get more information ´bout it i will give it away.
Sorry for my english lol
Feh, script kiddies
DA DON Oct 15, 2016 @ 2:00am 
CURES U STICKLY MAAAAAAAN
Traikk Oct 30, 2016 @ 3:05pm 
is there a way to disable/enable them

Hudd Oct 30, 2016 @ 4:52pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Shinky:
is there a way to disable/enable them
What do you mean?
video gamer #1 Nov 18, 2016 @ 12:30pm 
How do I turn the ♥♥♥♥ off?
Last edited by video gamer #1; May 11, 2017 @ 11:44am
Hudd Nov 18, 2016 @ 4:58pm 
Originally posted by Baseballmom67:
How do I turn the ♥♥♥♥ off?
lenny_darkrpgod 0
Penguin Mar 30, 2017 @ 12:27am 
Originally posted by Smalls:
A lot of you have been having trouble using these scripts so I decided to create a page telling you what you need to know about this addon.

The first question is will I get VAC banned?
No you will not, becasue these are scripts.

Can I use this on any server?
No you cannot use this on Every server but you can on most servers, to see the server list go to the description of Lenny's Scripts and click the link, It will show you every server you can use it on, but I have encountered that sometimes you will join a server and it wont work, that means the server blocked client side scripts so sadly you are just going to have to find another server.

How do I use this addon?
Well to start off you need to turn the scripts on, to do that you need to enter in console (to get to console press the "~" key bellow the "esc" key)
lua_openscript_cl lenny.lua

Also their is another one called
lua_openscript.cl lennyoffline.lua
This is not turning off Lenny but instead running a preset setup of Lenny, this activates a few of the scripts to help you but I would just use the normal startup of lenny.

After the script is turned on now you can use all of the lenny commands!

What? You don't know how to use the commands? Okay here we go.

There are many commands that Lenny has to offer, so I'll get into the bigboy ones then the little scripts.

WALL HACKS!
Wall hacks is one of the most requested thing, wall hacks are when you can see props and players through walls, to enable wall hacks you need to play with a few commands.

lenny_wh 1 lenny_wh_radius 99999

The second command "lenny_wh_radius 99999" makes it so you can see although out the whole map, but you can make it smaller if you only want to see what's infront of you. To turn the wall hacks off (you will want to do this when building because the neon green gets annoying) do,

lenny_wh 0

Also to see players better with a box around them and their name do,

lenny_esp 1 lenny_esp_radius 99999 OPTIONAL lenny_esp_view 1

"lenny_esp_view 1" lets you see where the player is looking which may not be that helpful...

AIMBOT!
Aimbot is requested a LOT, but you need to know a few things, this is not full aimbot, I mean that it doesn't kill the whole sever with just holding left click down, it targets players and auto shoots at them but you have to either follow them with your mouse or keep pressing the aimsnap on them. But to make it a lot easier you can bind a key to "MOUSE3" so then it is closer to your leftclick and I will explain how to do that later but also you can bind it to "MOUSE3" and also make a macro for your mouse where whenever you press "MOUSE3" it presses it a lot very fast, I did this myself but I have a RAZOR mouse so this might only be helpful for users using razor, if you want to know how to do the macro tip then comment below and I will help you out with it.

Now we will get to actually using the aimbot, these are the commands you need to put in,

lenny_aimsnap 1 lenny_aimsnap_target_players 1 lenny_aimsnap_target_npcs 1 lenny_aimsnap_target_friends 1 bind mouse3 lenny_aimsnap_snap

Now with the bind you can set that key to whatever so replace mouse3 to whatever key you want but mouse3 or clicking the mouse wheel in is the closest to the fire button (leftclick), Also if you want don't do "lenny_aimsnap_target_friends 1" because if you are playing with friends the aimsnap could target your friends and shoot them...

Now this will only look at the player or npc so to activate auto fire you need to do,

lenny_triggerbot 1 lenny_rapidfire 1

You don't have to use "lenny_rapidfire 1" but it does shoot pistols and semi auto weapons a lot faster so it is a lot more helpful when killing players. But be careful of rapid fire because it also rapid fires your tool gun which makes it very hard to use and annoying.

Also use,

lenny_advancedcrosshair 1 lenny_advcrosshair_money 1

This shows how many bullets it will take to kill them and their health and armor and even how much in-game money they have.

ATM HACK!
A huge question is how to use the atm money hack but after you use,

lenny_atmbruteforce 1

it just spams your console with a bunch of errors and then allows you to type 2 more commands being
lenny_atmbruteforce_ply lenny_atmbruteforce_all

which if you mess with those it gives you a Lot more errors than before, so to safely say the atm script is broken but maybe it's meant for a specific server or we have been using it wrong, but no one has been able to figure it out yet.

SPEED HACK! (bhop)
A few of you ask for speed hacks and this is it
lenny_bhop 1
Now when you use it all it does is when you hold space it keeps jumping, and that's all it does, and you may ask how the ♥♥♥♥ does this make me go fast, well the trick is to learn how to bhop, if you don't know how to do it Google a tutorial and try to learn it, it's very fun and it can be very fast, but I do warn you with using this. By using this script sometimes the server will detect a bunny hop script and kick you, also if an admin sees you flying across the map they will most likely be suspicious, so use
lenny_esp 1 lenny_wh 1
to see the players near you so you don't do it in front of someone, do it when no one is looking...

SMALLER STUFF!
Their are a lot of other little things that can help you so I will list every little command and what they do. But I will only talk about the commands I know how to use
lenny_darkrpgod 1 = BROKEN just spams chat with /buyhealth unless your server has /buyhealth then this command is useless lenny_ents = Entity Finder, shows a list of what is detected but I don't think it works... lenny_friends 1 = Add friends so then lenny_aimsnap_target_friends 1 doesn't apply (not 100% sure) lenny_flashlightspam 1 = Spams flashlight and is annoying lenny_fov = Set your feild of view lenny_info = posts Lenny's steam id lenny_menu = broken menu lenny_namechange = changes name so you don't get caught ;) (bind this to a key) lenny_norecoil 1 = no recoil for hl2 weapons (no effect on m9k) lenny_pkill = shoots prop out to kill other players (bind this to a key) lenny_printstaff = see all of the staff members on the server lenny_rapidfire 1 = rapid fires leftclick lenny_reload = reloads the scripts lenny_spam = spams message in chat lenny_triggerbot 1 = auto fires when looking at players / npcs / friends lenny_tttpkill = prop kills on ttt (I don't know how to use it)

Other commands where listed before this.
And to turn them off do the command but do "0" next to it

I hope this helps you guys! Happy scripting!

Does it still work
CousinCarlo Dec 10, 2017 @ 4:33pm 
Originally posted by The Writer:
Feh, script kiddies
Can you do any better?
- Feb 27, 2018 @ 8:36am 
aimbot is way cooler if you do
alias +aimshoot "lenny_aimsnap_snap; +attack"
alias -aimshoot "-attack"
bind mouse1 +aimshoot
Now, when you left click, you snap and shoot!
- Feb 27, 2018 @ 8:37am 
Originally posted by Pulmig|\_07_/|:
aimbot is way cooler if you do
alias +aimshoot "lenny_aimsnap_snap; +attack"
alias -aimshoot "-attack"
bind mouse1 +aimshoot
Now, when you left click, you snap and shoot!
you WILL have a lot of chat spam of "No target!"
- Feb 27, 2018 @ 8:43am 
Won't work if you hold tho
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50