Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Advanced Settings
Kass Aug 22, 2019 @ 9:11am
I Got a problem but i dont know if anyone else has this,
So when i downloaded this mod my movement speed was quickly slowed down like when you Hold Alt and you start to walk, I can stop this but holding shift to run but it does the normal default walking animation and speed increases by a tiny bit, Although this is very annoying, I tried to change me speed in the settings i got from this mod, and it worked for a second or 2 and went back to the alt walk. Any one know how to fix this? or am i the only one.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Sharcc Aug 22, 2019 @ 11:34am 
Its possible that your alt key is just broken or stuck, however if it's a software issue I dont know
Kass Aug 23, 2019 @ 8:18am 
I did check that but the alt key wouldn't fix the walking glitch, Although it was working just fine before i installed this mod
Officer Puncake Aug 23, 2019 @ 8:42am 
I guess you could try clicking reset to default?
idk i'm having the exact same problem and all I do is just raise and lower the speeds
Kass Aug 29, 2019 @ 7:13pm 
I found out it was just the mod, Although i still dont know how to fix it
i'm having trouble with spawning ragdolls
Kass Sep 11, 2019 @ 2:24am 
I dont know about the ragdoll thing, Maybe the mod is unfinished? or It just has a bug they didnt know about.
ToughSun14 Oct 2, 2019 @ 3:57pm 
Oh, there's actually a really simple fix to your issue. Ever notice the "Reset to Default" button? Just click it. It'll reset movement speed to what you would normally expect out of a Source game.
Had the issue aswell my friend. took me a while to figure out which addon was doing it.
Boomer60 Sep 22, 2020 @ 8:08am 
All you need to do it open your spawnmenu, go to utilities, find Advanced Settings under Admin, then click the button that says "Reset To Default" at the top.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50