Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do Sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Greenlight zostało wycofane. Więcej informacji o tym, jak wydawać gry na Steam znajdziesz w tym wpisie na blogu.
Ikaruga
himmatsj 4 października 2013 o 1:00
How playable will this be with a keyboard?
So yeah, as per above, is this something that totally requires the precision of an analogue joystick, or will a keyboard do?

What about the Dreamcast version? Did it use d-pad or joysticks (if it existed)?
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 25 komentarzy
Little Game Fairy 4 października 2013 o 1:09 
I've played Touhou for years on the keyboard without an arcade stick or anything like that.
(Though now that I have a proper usb arcade stick, I use that)

I would say very playable. Most likely. It certainly hasn't stopped people from playing Touhou or so forth.

As there are so many great arcade style games on the PC and coming to the PC, though, STGs, Fighting games, so forth. Touhou, Street Fighter, Skulligirls, King of Fighters, Ikaruga, cloudphobia, Diadra Empty, Suguri Collection, Satazius, Exceed Collection, ect.

I do recommend looking into an usb arcade stick. It's a great investment if you plan on playing arcade genres on the PC.
himmatsj 4 października 2013 o 1:14 
Arcade sticks work without any hanky panky needing to be done?
dirtywhirlwind 4 października 2013 o 1:37 
Well, that probably depends on the stick. That said, there should be a couple of xinput sticks out there, that shouldn't work any different than a regular 360 pad.

You should have no problem playing Ikaruga on a keyboard though. If my memory serves me right I think Ikaruga on Dreamcast only supported the dpad, but you probably shouldn't quote me on that.
Little Game Fairy 4 października 2013 o 1:45 
There are plenty of arcade sticks that don't have any driver issues with the PC at all.

People have been developing arcade sticks for use with the PC for years. There are a lot of arcade style games that have come to the PC. And the demand for such devices has only been stronger from the popularity of MAME. As well as companies, people have been making custom arcade sticks for the PC and arcade cabinets for years.

I wouldn't worry about drivers at all. They're well supported. And if there are any issues, I would say they likely wouldn't take very long to resolve. But I wouldn't worry about it, most USB sticks don't have any problems with drivers or support. And if it is compadible with the XBOX 360, you can definitely be assured it will be compadible with the PC.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Little Game Fairy; 4 października 2013 o 2:54
TREASURE Co.,Ltd.  [producent] 4 października 2013 o 2:52 
Ikaruga also supports a Keyboard (+Mouse).
The default key binding is WASD+Mouse buttons or Arrow keys+ZXC.

It's not bad, but I recommend Xbox360 Controller (or other XINPUT device).

Thanks.
Softwarepirat 4 października 2013 o 3:02 
Początkowo opublikowane przez TREASURE Co.,Ltd.:

Thanks.

Very good, i also prefer the Xbox 360 controller!
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Softwarepirat; 4 października 2013 o 3:08
FetusZero 4 października 2013 o 3:21 

We meet again, arrow keys and ZXC. Nothing against you little keys, since you're the only controls I ever use on PC shmups anyway.
rjcarello 4 października 2013 o 5:51 
This game, like most scrolling shoot-em-ups, was designed for digital controls, so arrow keys, arcade sticks, or d-pads are the way to go. A lot of people actually prefer playing these kinds of games on a keyboard rather than a game controller.
himmatsj 4 października 2013 o 6:52 

Thanks.

Thanks. Are direct-input controllers supported?
Vulpix 4 października 2013 o 8:28 
We have a huge advantage being on PC, which is the ability to use any inputs. Just get a 360 controller for this game.
Sicris 4 października 2013 o 10:37 
I'd Pick Arrow Keys + ZXC over a 360 controller any day.
himmatsj 4 października 2013 o 10:51 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Sicris:
I'd Pick Arrow Keys + ZXC over a 360 controller any day.

Any reason why?
pkt-zer0 4 października 2013 o 10:52 
Początkowo opublikowane przez himmatsj:
Thanks. Are direct-input controllers supported?
Even if they aren't for whatever reason, you can use X360CE can bridge the gap. Heck, I generally use it for games that support DirectInput as well, just because you get a reasonable button layout right off the bat, then.
simon 4 października 2013 o 11:08 
A lot of people are mentioning the 360 controller (including someone from Treasure?!), personally, I would rather use keyboard than the 360's dodgy d-pad for a game like this. When you're trying to twitch between a small gap, the last thing you need is the controller registering a diagonal when you meant to move left! The best option would probably be an arcade stick (it's what the game it was built around), but keyboard will be fine.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: simon; 4 października 2013 o 11:10
abitrubbish 4 października 2013 o 11:20 
Początkowo opublikowane przez simon:
A lot of people are mentioning the 360 controller (including someone from Treasure?!), personally, I would rather use keyboard than the 360's dodgy d-pad for a game like this. When you're trying to twitch between a small gap, the last thing you need is the controller registering a diagonal when you meant to move left! The best option would probably be an arcade stick (it's what the game it was built around), but keyboard will be fine.

I agree that an arcade stick is best, but why would you use the D-pad on a xbox controler? The left stick is more than adequate, well, compared to the D-pad anyway. As long as the stick is not too sloppy, it's easy to nudge for the tiny moves At least going by my XBLA version experience. The triggers are great for switching polarity too.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: abitrubbish; 4 października 2013 o 11:23
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 25 komentarzy
Na stronę: 15 30 50