Dota 2
Watcher of Samsara
Max gold and under 1 second roshans
I play reasonably well, win all of my games on purgatory and complete endless every time. Just curious as to how people get under 1 second roshans without using the runes, and how people get insane amounts of gold e.g. 40mil without runes. What setups are you people using, because while I do win every time, my round 50 boxhound I'm usually only getting 1mil, and I'm guessing the under 1 second roshans are related to being able to buy more tomes.
Last edited by Trevis; Jan 6 @ 4:46pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
they are either using cheats. or mistakingly were playing on ez. i just by mistake played on ez. and got a 5 second rosh. getting an under 30 second rosh on torment is definatly using cheats
Trevis Jan 8 @ 4:20pm 
Originally posted by Bradley Dragon:
they are either using cheats. or mistakingly were playing on ez. i just by mistake played on ez. and got a 5 second rosh. getting an under 30 second rosh on torment is definatly using cheats

Please don't reply, you aren't very good at the game, not trying to be mean, but you keep feeding inaccurate information on these posts. I always get 20 second or lower rosh, usually around 10 seconds. People who regularly play on purgatory don't mistakenly play on easy, they leave games unless they are purgatory.
The answer is in youtube. Dont mind the noobs. Go and check you. Got people did 900M on level 50. Insane right? Go and check them
WoS.vHee Jan 13 @ 3:41am 
you can check in discord too
basically if you can build a TA to atleast 3 stars (for agha and stuffs) before round 30 you are guaranteed to deal >500 mil dmg to round 40 boxhounds and thus get a few milions gold. Use that gold to upgrade your TA to 5 stars and feed her tomes. Round 50 you will surely deal enough dmg to get max gold. best start to transition into a TA seems to be dr or medu as they can def very well even with overload and medu has sick disable with her stone. They can also charge the sealed blade, that blade is great on TA bc it has a chance to deal AOE dmg -> more boxhound dmg. If you r really good and r playing multi you can even play magic/necro to get gold then only pump tomes to TA and she will still one shot everything

as for magic build, mirana is the god. She can easily kill purgatory rosh in 10 sec with almost no tomes eaten. With 500 tomes or more she can do that in less than 5s. Condition is that you must pick her at round 1 to build up 1k kills. Sky and luna are also god at rosh due to their nuke being able to stacks multiple times (with thousands of tomes and <1s cd ofcourse).
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50