Dota 2
Watcher of Samsara
Retinue skill change scrolls
Create a scroll that randomizes the hero's current retinue skill into a new random one.

I suggest this, because I find myself to often getting a useless retinue, when I could be getting one that would provide a massive buff. Like having a nether ward Assimilate on Monkey king, who only deals physical damage and has no spell related skills. So I end up wasting a soldier slot for a soldier that brings nothing to the table.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
You can change retinue. Just get the scroll of the hero that you are currently using. Then click it at your courier. It will change the retinue randomly. Would suggest to prepare like 4-5 pcs of the hero scroll.
Originally posted by TupaiLagenda:
You can change retinue. Just get the scroll of the hero that you are currently using. Then click it at your courier. It will change the retinue randomly. Would suggest to prepare like 4-5 pcs of the hero scroll.

Didn't know that, cheers.

Bout to try this...i really hope this is a thing
Originally posted by ExCaliBruh:

It is. When you are looking for a specific retinue, I highly suggest getting just any retinue strong heroes to deal as much damage in boxhound rounds as possible, then overrounds collecting many copies of your wanted heros' scrolls. Clicking with a hero scroll on the same hero will evolve it, clicking it on yourself will retain all buffs (health per kill and similiar) but change the retinue and devolve the hero, according to the new retinue aka if you dont have a piece for the new retinue nor have you evolve the hero with a scroll, will reset to 1 star.
Originally posted by Hammered?:
Originally posted by ExCaliBruh:

It is. When you are looking for a specific retinue, I highly suggest getting just any retinue strong heroes to deal as much damage in boxhound rounds as possible, then overrounds collecting many copies of your wanted heros' scrolls. Clicking with a hero scroll on the same hero will evolve it, clicking it on yourself will retain all buffs (health per kill and similiar) but change the retinue and devolve the hero, according to the new retinue aka if you dont have a piece for the new retinue nor have you evolve the hero with a scroll, will reset to 1 star.

Finally got to try this last night, it worked. This was big for me. Never knew this was a thing. And yeah i just went and saved multiple copies of the heroes. I appreciate you for this one!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50