Prison Architect

Prison Architect

Additional Guard Sprites
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
prospectus  [developer] May 3, 2019 @ 6:21am
Issues & Suggestions
If you notice any issues that you're sure are caused by this mod, report them here.

If you have some ideas on how to further improve this mod, post them here.
Last edited by prospectus; May 3, 2019 @ 9:19am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
vinneigh May 7, 2019 @ 7:43am 
Are you planning on doing one for other staff like: Workers, Janitors, Gardeners, etc.
prospectus  [developer] May 7, 2019 @ 8:03am 
Originally posted by fatrice:
Are you planning on doing one for other staff like: Workers, Janitors, Gardeners, etc.
Yes, but I have some more testing to do with the sprite limit first. I will probably release other staff as a separate mod for compatibility purposes, and no sooner than in 1-2 months since I have a lot of studies now.
vinneigh May 7, 2019 @ 9:33am 
Originally posted by prospectus:
Yes, but I have some more testing to do with the sprite limit first. I will probably release other staff as a separate mod for compatibility purposes, and no sooner than in 1-2 months since I have a lot of studies now.
Alright, I'll wait for it.
Yeah, you could just release separated mods for workers, janitors, etc. Also, I think Armed Guards, Dog Handlers and Snipers should get more variety than just uniforms.
prospectus  [developer] May 11, 2019 @ 4:29am 
Originally posted by Thekillergreece:
Yeah, you could just release separated mods for workers, janitors, etc. Also, I think Armed Guards, Dog Handlers and Snipers should get more variety than just uniforms.
I have some cool ideas for new heads for Dog Handlers, Armed Guards and maybe even Snipers. It really all depends on the sprite limit, because I wouldn't want to spend a week making a 100 sprites, only to find that the game can't handle it.
prospectus  [developer] Jun 1, 2019 @ 1:32pm 

Additional Staff Sprites has been released.
Last edited by prospectus; Jun 2, 2019 @ 5:22am
Titus_Commodus Jun 26, 2019 @ 8:18pm 
Just a little thing I noticed, not sure if anyone else has mentioned or if you can change it but you have made the same mistake that Introversion made back in the day where the K9 on the handler uniforms changes to 9K when they look right. If possible with the script you have you may want to put in the fifth image of the handlers looking to the right.
prospectus  [developer] Jun 27, 2019 @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by stball:
Just a little thing I noticed, not sure if anyone else has mentioned or if you can change it but you have made the same mistake that Introversion made back in the day where the K9 on the handler uniforms changes to 9K when they look right. If possible with the script you have you may want to put in the fifth image of the handlers looking to the right.
Good observation, I did have a problem with that, unfortunately I don't really know how to fix it, since Introversion themselves screwed up the rotation type for fixing mirrored text on sprites (There still is one additional sprite for every Dog & Dog Handler in people.png, but as far as I can tell, they're non-functional). I suppose my mod doesn't downgrade in that regard from the vanilla game, though I would prefer to make it look better.
Last edited by prospectus; Jun 27, 2019 @ 10:05am
Titus_Commodus Jun 27, 2019 @ 6:30pm 
Originally posted by stball:
Good observation, I did have a problem with that, unfortunately I don't really know how to fix it, since Introversion themselves screwed up the rotation type for fixing mirrored text on sprites (There still is one additional sprite for every Dog & Dog Handler in people.png, but as far as I can tell, they're non-functional). I suppose my mod doesn't downgrade in that regard from the vanilla game, though I would prefer to make it look better.

That's a shame, oh well, thanks for the reply.
When you go for Windowed mode, new staff models and security staff models just dissapear. Returning to full screen doesnt fix it. Just need to restart my game.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/seitsame/screenshot/772847290167851667
prospectus  [developer] Jul 6, 2019 @ 1:54pm 
Originally posted by ~EKO~Cobra~:
When you go for Windowed mode, new staff models and security staff models just dissapear. Returning to full screen doesnt fix it. Just need to restart my game.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/seitsame/screenshot/772847290167851667
This happens with ALL custom sprites with ALL mods, Stock Sprite Fix, Office Chair, etc.

Additional Staff Sprites has been released.
Looking awesome!
However, I noticed that guard's hands are always... black / afro-american even though they are caucasians.
Bubber Feb 10, 2022 @ 6:15am 
i want a version that works with More detailed people and things mod, It needs variety
Greyson Jun 24, 2022 @ 9:35am 
this breaks textures with the new gangs DLC + the kite update can you update it at all?

cctv notifications, gang bandanas etc
prospectus  [developer] Jun 24, 2022 @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by Greyson:
this breaks textures with the new gangs DLC + the kite update can you update it at all?

cctv notifications, gang bandanas etc

I updated the mod, let me know if everything works as intended
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50