Reassembly

Reassembly

Avalоn Draconis Cоncоrd
Anon  [developer] Apr 7, 2019 @ 10:49am
Suggestions
Leave a comment here if you'd like to suggest something for the mod; if I like it I might add it.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Überraschend Apr 28, 2019 @ 12:34pm 
Some of the ships dont spawn or so it seems in survival, i would suggest making it more possible for those others to appear and bigger ship models or just normal ones, i dont care i love them this designs a lot, (i have fallen in love with this ships i swear).
Anon  [developer] May 4, 2019 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by Überraschend:
Some of the ships dont spawn or so it seems in survival, i would suggest making it more possible for those others to appear and bigger ship models or just normal ones, i dont care i love them this designs a lot, (i have fallen in love with this ships i swear).

From my own testing they should all spawn; I just made it very uncommon for some of the largest ships to appear since they are quite powerful and I did not want to make it too difficult for players to fight against this faction.

If you want to collect the designs, it is possible to spawn all of the faction's ships in the sandbox and export them. Faction ID number can be found in the Mods tab of the main menu, then go into sandbox, press '3' for editor mode, and type in the console "fleetpalette #", with # being replaced by the faction ID. This should spawn all of the faction's ships. You can then select any ship you want and type "export" in the console, which will put the ship file on your desktop (you can use the import button in the campaign's ship editor to load the file).

And thanks very much; I'm glad you like the designs!
Last edited by Anon; May 4, 2019 @ 8:58pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50