BUGS:
- VAL has cores on Paris and Valois instead of VLS

Balance:
Last edited by Count Flandy; Jan 5, 2019 @ 9:18am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
rwolnicki Dec 22, 2017 @ 1:29am 
bug: Overlord do not enter war after declaring a war to his vasal
I was able to declare war directly to vasal of Bohemia, the Silesia,as Poland. No overlord come to help, or anybody. It should not happen right? It is 100% reproducable on my machine, I started a new geme and declared war to Silesia asap: the same. Do not heppen on vanilla.
Classical_Cat Feb 3, 2018 @ 9:00am 
New Ambition and Tradition event dont triggers
I decided to play form an orthodox Persia. Here How? I started game at 1356 with georgia then I expand to persia,Taberastan area Culture swapped to Azerbaijaini(Iranian) so I managed to form Persia with its unique goverment and permanent claims except one thing the national ideas. Event has never triggered and I stuck with Georgian Ideas, Probably game sees my Ideas as a Custom Nation Idea so event did not triggered. It would be nice if someone can tell me how to swap national ideas? and I'm not familiar with mods but It would be great if this is a fixable issue, I just want to inform.
buttzjonson Jun 19, 2018 @ 1:42am 
Suomenusko rebels don't end up converting Norway when they rebel and take over the nation. i don't know diddly about coding really but wondering if there is a syntax problem with the enforced demands section of the finnish pagan rebels file

# Country Scope
demands_enforced_effect = {
add_prestige = -50
if = {
limit = {
NOT = { religion = finnish_pagan_reformed }
}
change_religion = finnish_pagan_reformed
force_converted = yes
}
if = {
limit = {
religion = finnish_pagan_reformed
}
add_country_modifier = {
name = "religious_intolerance"
duration = 3650
}
}
}

Norway only gets the religious intolerance tag, what im thinking might happen is that the demands become enforced and then switch back to Catholic? or is there something else im missing?
Count Flandy  [developer] Jun 19, 2018 @ 4:03am 
That bit probally stems from you cant convert to Paganism unless its to animism first. Not so sure actually if we can change that however. Though in the next patch there will be *One* nation thats Suomenusko. :)
Winged Storm Jun 21, 2018 @ 6:33am 
Province 846 (Yucatan) doesn't have

add_province_triggered_modifier = mayan_chichen_itza

in it's history file
Last edited by Winged Storm; Jun 21, 2018 @ 6:33am
Count Flandy  [developer] Jun 21, 2018 @ 8:06am 
Noted and Fixed! Thank you for pointing that out!
Chevalier Aug 22, 2018 @ 4:38pm 
I was playing Brunswick and I tried to leave the Hansa, but I am still not able to declare war on Hanseatic member states. Every time I reload the game, I'm back in the Hansa.
Last edited by Chevalier; Aug 22, 2018 @ 6:18pm
Count Flandy  [developer] Aug 23, 2018 @ 4:08am 
I'll check with our lead and see if we've fixed that or not. Thank you!
My game crashes on start up when this mod is enabled. I have a few dlcs enabled and one graphical mod enabled. It throws up the 1356 splashscreen then just closes a few seconds later. Any help?
Count Flandy  [developer] Oct 29, 2018 @ 7:24am 
@Chad "B.P." Thundercock Did you try the recent update that went out yesterday? Is it still crashing? I'm gettting reports the mediafire and dropbox links on the forums work great as far as I've been told.

Do let me know if the steam version still doesn't work!
Yup, dunno what it was but it runs like a charm now, thanks!

edit* I guess it's not entirely fixed, I just had a crash completely out of the blue.
Last edited by Hoarah Loux, Warrior; Nov 1, 2018 @ 4:28pm
Count Flandy  [developer] Nov 1, 2018 @ 7:08pm 
@Chad "B.P." Thundercock
What was going on at the moment?
Was Timur doing anything?
Was Yuan doing anything odd?
What year was it?
Did it happpen again?
I was running at like 4 speed, and I spawned Timur a few months to a year prior. I haven't had the chance to play since, but I'll check shortly.
Count Flandy  [developer] Nov 4, 2018 @ 6:21am 
Timur shouldnt spawn until 1370 far as I know, the events hard coded to spawn no earlier. If you do find it let me know, as thats a sign of a bigger problem.
I don't get tons of time to play as late but if I do, I will.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Per page: 1530 50