The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

INIGO
Frikster Dec 27, 2015 @ 6:59pm
Full list of all possible Inigo dialogue as well as triggers for hidden conversation
Where can I get a full list of *all* of Inigo's possible dialogue, including with the dragonborn and other NPCs as well as what might trigger certain conversations?

Basically a full Inigo cheatsheet/walkthrough that includes even all the unnecessary info that I still nontheless want
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Frikster Dec 27, 2015 @ 6:59pm 
Given the popularity of this mod, I'm surprised I haven't found this anywhere yet
Originally posted by Frikster:
Given the popularity of this mod, I'm surprised I haven't found this anywhere yet

I know that several are based on location (i.e.: Inigo hates Windhelm and has some choice words if you talk to him in The Palace of the Kings). For laughs, carry a bucket or two in your inventory and walk around. Just don't blame me if you hit your head while rolling on the floor laughing (he'll say a similar line to the bucket thing while you move around in your home [works with Hearthfire homes as well]. I'm trying to compile my own list with screenshots-I can do the home triggers pretty easily.
Frikster Jan 1, 2016 @ 4:16pm 
See this is what I'm talking about! It would have never occurred to me to put a bucket in my inventory to get more dialogue :steamsad:
Originally posted by Frikster:
See this is what I'm talking about! It would have never occurred to me to put a bucket in my inventory to get more dialogue :steamsad:

ANYTHING in your inventory (mostly in the misc section) can be commented on-buckets, baskets plates, tankards...I just about fell out of my seat laughing at the bucket comments!
Sanguinal Scribe Jun 19, 2016 @ 10:53am 
Human flesh
Flesh, bucket (that one's funny) tankards/flagons, even had him ask me if a Sabrecat Eye was a lucky charm
Well recently I was selling my dragon parts and Lucan said to me; "You an I are the only people who aren't complete fools." And Inigo cleared his throat like he was implying that he was standing right there.

I don't know if that was intentional or maybe it was a correct timing but it was funny as hell.
I think that one was just lucky timing to be honest. You want laughs (and this might be only with the Nexus version but you could try it) take him near Nazeem (that jerk Redguard in Whiterun). They're go at each other and one of the ending lines for Inigo is 'He he, I think he wet himself'
Minion Nov 25, 2016 @ 3:18pm 
I personally do not think you will be able to find ALL of Inigo's dialogue, as it is made to be found as you have adventures with him. He is like a real, living and breathing person, so if you are looking for certain dialogue, try doing things or carrying things that you might ask/talk about, and just see what happens!
Completely agree sarah-but knowing what to carry to possibly CAUSE a triggered line would be of use
Minion Nov 26, 2016 @ 3:52pm 
I guess so, good point TS [~MLS~] CelticFrag
Like if you have raw flesh he'll mention it's gross. I got one where I was carrying a skull-something like 'you collect skulls? I only need one' or something like that. (and have a bucket or two on you and walk around-THAT one's hysterical)
Minion Nov 27, 2016 @ 8:51pm 
Lol, and when you drag things around he says 'having fun there' i'll admit, I've met people who are less immersive than Inigo lol
And if you try enchanting in a dungeon he'll comment about not having time for that. This is telling me that Inigo's comments stay pretty constant between versions (I'm running Nexus 2.3 myself and the Steam mod is 1.0 or something) so what I get would be relevant to users of this version...at least until 3.0 comes out with possible Dawnguard and Dragonborn comments
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50