Kenshi
Shrieking Bandits Expanded
Microwaved Roe  [developer] Feb 7, 2019 @ 5:29pm
Suggestions for future content
Please leave suggestions in this thread
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Bedelguese Feb 8, 2019 @ 9:34am 
I am a big fan of expanding the diplomacy in Kenshi.

I was going to reccomend a mod to ally with the Nomads, maybe take out of group of thugs that are stealing their livestock. You could have the Nomad that gives the quest be in the same Settled Nomad village that Cornelius the Goat is in. Then as the second part of the mod, or maybe just a second mod in general you could have your newly allied Nomads tell you how they've managed to work out a non-hostile relationship with the Shrieking Bandits, since in lore they are extremely friendly to each other, and then you can go and do the same kind of thing, maybe an offering of some kind, or they teach you a certain set of screams to communicate with them that would allow you to become permanently friendly with them as well.

I know it's a rather large mod but I'd be willing to write the dialogue if you decided it might be a fun thing to do
Last edited by Bedelguese; Feb 8, 2019 @ 9:37am
sloth Feb 8, 2019 @ 12:34pm 
i think you should keep expanding minor factions such as this one, well done!
Mord Feb 9, 2019 @ 3:15am 
I agree with AlmondJoy if this is the kind of quality you bring to minor factions i'd love to see other factions given some love. I personally love cutting down hordes of cannibals but they could have so much more diversity than they currently do.
Tovias Feb 9, 2019 @ 6:36am 
I also support Almond's idea, you could do something like this with the Hungry Bandits and the Cannibals, although regarding the later I'd say you could work along with the lad at Reactive World since he has done some stuff with them regarding diplomacy and tribal division.
Both of your mods together give some fun results.
Immaluckez Feb 9, 2019 @ 10:24pm 
Should add variety to skin bandits too
Lenny Feb 10, 2019 @ 5:33pm 
Expanding on the Skin Bandits would be cool, they are powerful as is but they could use some variety in how they look, even just adding black human skin armour, or something like the cannibal skins.
M.B.M Industries Feb 16, 2019 @ 3:11pm 
I think a good idea would be a hive expanded mod. Hive villages in their current stat are pretty boring and it's a great place to expand the game with some new content.

For example, each hive could have it's own unique uniform and weapons, You could do this for all hive, Southern Hive, Western Hive and Dead Hive (AKA Fogmen). You could give Dead Hive pretty unique stuff, Lets say they make all their gear out of their victims? Bone and skin armour and such for the princes. you could even make the Northern Hive village it's own unique race.

Would be nice to see Hive that is not all naked workers with staffs who's shops sell hive vests they don't wear and won't sell to lost hivers. heh.
TheGrungiOne Feb 21, 2019 @ 2:11pm 
You are fantastic at making new and interesting armor so I would like to see what other creative armor types you could make. Things like the Skin Bandits, Skeleton Raiders, Kral's Chosen, United Heroes League, and Old Machines are all groups I would love to see updated with your creative flare. Currently I find myself constantly hunting the shriekers and cannibals because they have such interesting gear now.

10/10 keep up the good work my dude!
Yea you make good mods with armor that doesnt suck, shout out from the old bro-team mumble years ago. Im glad there are mods for this game that isnt weaboo ♥♥♥♥. anyways

Suggestion: You've covered screaming bandits and flesh consumers maybe add a new patrolling faction of one of the types in the swamp. The swamp has ninjas and red sabres but they dont have that deep dark voodoo scary mystical tribals covered in ♥♥♥♥ and leaves my thoughts = good idea
Warnoise Mar 12, 2019 @ 9:34pm 
You should make similar mod for berserkers.
Heyokha Mar 13, 2019 @ 11:09pm 
Like everyone else is saying, do this with more factions. I've loved your work on tumblr for awhile, and discovering you make mods for Kenshi was a huge surprise and gift. Also start a patreon
Demo Mar 18, 2019 @ 10:21am 
Im not sure its in the same vein as a bandit mod but it would be nice to see "skeleton only" armours like the hivers have armour specifically for them, the skeletons look like they are running around with their circuits and innards expose, like they should have some kind of covering that has since broken off or been removed because of damage. They cant have looked like the inside of a computer all this time can they? Could give the old empire skeletons intact armour or something, instead of having ancient beings wearing what looks like fairly modern armour by the games standards. Could also explore Hiver specific armours too.
Microwaved Roe  [developer] Mar 18, 2019 @ 3:18pm 
Originally posted by Demo:
Im not sure its in the same vein as a bandit mod but it would be nice to see "skeleton only" armours like the hivers have armour specifically for them, the skeletons look like they are running around with their circuits and innards expose, like they should have some kind of covering that has since broken off or been removed because of damage. They cant have looked like the inside of a computer all this time can they? Could give the old empire skeletons intact armour or something, instead of having ancient beings wearing what looks like fairly modern armour by the games standards. Could also explore Hiver specific armours too.
I am currently working on a hiver expansion which should be out soon. A future expansion with frame coverings for skeletons is not out of the question.
Greekfire Mar 19, 2019 @ 12:15pm 
If you plan on improving any other of the smaller factions I think frogmen would be an awesome idea as in vanilla their kind of disappointing... given how scared everyone is of these guys they have the same problems the cannibals did. They're too squishy and poorly armed to be a threat even early-mid game. Unless your hive expansion already includes them in which case nvm. Absolutely stellar work btw,
Last edited by Greekfire; Mar 19, 2019 @ 12:17pm
Microwaved Roe  [developer] Mar 20, 2019 @ 1:23pm 
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50